• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinko

I bought the CE to and it only displayed

Permanent Options
FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Windows(R)
FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Beta Test Windows(R)
Mog Cap
Cait Sith Doll Minion

Ahh ok it might have been cause I was a 1.0 CE player then.

Is that under your SE Management?

No it was after I registrered the 20 digit code.

FWIW it doesn't say anything in my SE account under Service History or otherwise.

I think SE plan to getting rid of the SE account page once Mogstation is up and running.

Well it might be good to have your 20 digit code in case something goes horribly wrong on Saturday and we don't get our pre-order items or early access :p

That was the only scenario I thought of, but I went ahead and took a photo of the code and wrote it down as well.

daffy

Banned
I found the amount of viewing options given to me in the OP to be overwhelming.

Also I barely got enough time to play the beta you guys. It was fun but I didn't get enough time to see if it was 12.99 a month fun. :|

Baleoce

It should have given you a confirmation screen.

That said similar to the following:-

Well, that's annoying. I bought the CE, but the redemption page certainly didn't say that for me. The extra things you mention are part of the CE of ARR so thy should have been stated on mine :/

Shouta

Dang, look at that mouse

BSMna0cIEAAQxyC.jpg:large

Jiraiza

I think they might be handing out codes for the ARR CE for those who don't have the 1.0 CE.

I ordered a hard copy of the CE for ARR and I didn't get those items on the confirmation screen. So hold out a bit.

Still getting the 502 Gateway error when trying to log in to the website to process the code. :( SE needs to buy servers that aren't from 1995. D:

Jinko

Well, that's annoying. I bought the CE, but the redemption page certainly didn't say that for me. The extra things you mention are part of the CE of ARR so thy should have been stated on mine :/

Yea as others mentioned you will get all that other stuff when you register the actual game activation code when you receive it.

Not sure how this works for the digital version though. (I assume you will still be required to have an activation code though)

Aeana

To those of you who have been successful: when you were retrying, did you just click "redeem my code" on the page after getting the error over and over again (without reloading, without actually having to re-enter the code)?

Recall

So can someone confirm where I'm supposed to enter my early access code?

My login works on the site but when the code is entered it asks me to sign in and then it says invalid details even thought accepted them minutes previous.

kierwynn

To those of you who have been successful: when you were retrying, did you just click "redeem my code" on the page after getting the error over and over again (without reloading, without actually having to re-enter the code)?

I just kept clicking redeem my code without refreshing or anything. It took me a few tries, but I eventually got it.

Been spamming for 30 minutes and I'm still getting that Error 3 thing. :/

Try clearing out your cache or a different browser

Without reloading, took me 2 tries

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
Ok, so I was a 1.0 player, had the original CE. I didn't pay for 3 months sub. So for early access I would have to buy ARR? Does anyone know if I buy the standard if I still get the CE items? As I understand it original CE owners get the new CE stuff?

This is what I'm wondering as well. I keep getting the Error 3 thing. :/

Baleoce

Yea as others mentioned you will get all that other stuff when you register the actual game activation code when you receive it.

Not sure how this works for the digital version though. (I assume you will still be required to have an activation code though)

Ahh ok, so you had the digital CE for ARR?

Valnen

The last time I tried it, it just straight up worked with no errors.

C.Dark.DN

Banned

Yep. Make sure your account is in the correct region. Look at my post earlier. :)

cheststrongwell

my cake, fuck off
So, I bought the game when it first came out. Played for about six months then canceled my subscription. Will I need to re-buy this, or can I just subscribe and download again? Square's site is so confusing.

Edit: Ok, just found my answer in the text only OP. My bad :)

Pretty sure my pre-order code will forever be burned into my memory based on how many times I've tried to redeem. I think I'm at 60~ish redeems, and still no go. Giving it a try every 5 or so minutes here at work.

Also, it looks like you'd give yourself a laceration using that mouse.

Rootbeer

Banned
mmkay. my pre-order code went through. but now on my account page it shows that I have the PS3 version and doesn't show the PC version (I have a 1.0 license for PC as well) hopefully it's just a shortcoming in the way they display it o_O

Jinko

Ahh ok, so you had the digital CE for ARR?

No for 1.0.

Ok, so I was a 1.0 player, had the original CE. I didn't pay for 3 months sub. So for early access I would have to buy ARR? Does anyone know if I buy the standard if I still get the CE items? As I understand it original CE owners get the new CE stuff?

Yea you can buy the standard edition and apply just the pre-order code, I think there was somewhere selling just the pre-order codes on their own but I duno where.

kirby2096

Can anyone who has registered their 12-digit PS3 code look under the Services List option on the console to see what it says under the FFXIV tab.

I got "Final Fantasy XIV Beta 4 Playing Entitlement (Provisional)" since I added a Beta 4 code. I'm thinking early access codes also add another service, which is how they will check if you're eligible to play this weekend.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Since we have until this weekend anyways, I'm not going to even try and enter my code in yet haha. I can wait for everyone to not be flooding the page.

Sykotik

Yep. Make sure your account is in the correct region. Look at my post earlier. :)

Thanks for re-posting this. Switched the site to UK and got it to work on my first try. Even though the GMG site says it's a NA code.

My code starts with RAAU. This is still a NA code, correct? Would it affect me in any way if my code is a EU code?

I also got sent a code from before that is a RAAE code.. hmm. did I get 2 early access codes?

Where can I go to see what all services/preorder items I have active on my account? I can never seem to find my way around on the Square Enix Account Management website, lol.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
Ok follow up, is the pre-order code separate from the game key. Since I am non legacy 1.0 owner I am wondering if I buy another copy of the game could I enter the early access code for my existing account and give the game key away to a friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom