• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those of you who have been successful: when you were retrying, did you just click "redeem my code" on the page after getting the error over and over again (without reloading, without actually having to re-enter the code)?

I refreshed the page but I imagine it would work the same if you just keep hitting the redeem button.

ok so no need to download PS3 client again if already got for beta4... what about the pre-order items?

Will I not miss them if I do not enter the pre-order code?

On the Square Enix Account Management website, under Registration Status (on the first page that pops up after you login), it says "Not registered". Is that what everyone else says too?

Ferr986

Crysta are the universal currency for all SE products on the account, aren't they?

I dunno, I guess it should work...

Yes, you can. I'm not sure if the payment options are setup yet though. I'm at work and can't check...

thanks!

Doesnt look like the payment service is up. Is still show old FFXIV on the management page.

Einbroch

Banned
That s my mouse and I love it, a new razer version 2013 just came out tho

I saw that, but it's on their site only (shipping and tax), $22 more, can't use Amazon, and it won't ship for 2-3 weeks.

This is an impulse buy, dammit! Although my girlfriend's gonna kill me. I also bought a Vita today.

Ricck

On the Square Enix Account Management website, under Registration Status (on the first page that pops up after you login), it says "Not registered". Is that what everyone else says too?

I'm not seeing registration status, in which section are you seeing it?

Mr. RHC

I'm a real noob when it comes to FF online, but I guess this is the good FF XIV now? When will the review embargo be lifted?

And is there a possibilty that I will enjoy this game, I have only played FF XI Trial for like 5 minutes hehe. I would be playing on PS3 that is.

Aeana

I finally got through. And I went to the page to register my 20-digit code, and it seems to have worked. Am I supposed to see any updates in my SE account area?

Sykotik

I finally got through. And I went to the page to register my 20-digit code, and it seems to have worked. Am I supposed to see any updates in my SE account area?

This is what I want to know. I do see any notice on my account.

When I activated it, it said I was getting the moogle cap and something else, but made no mention of early access. Same for you?

I'm a real noob when it comes to FF online, but I guess this is the good FF XIV now? When will the review embargo be lifted?

And is there a possibilty that I will enjoy this game, I have only played FF XI Trial for like 5 minutes hehe. I would be playing on PS3 that is.

It isn't really a whole lot like FFXI. Alot of the stuff I despised about XI is no longer an issue and the game isn't some sadistic mess that tortures its player for no reason.

If there is any reason to be wary of it, it would be that it is still SE running it and they haven't shown anything but incompetence in actually running an MMO, at this point I would go as far as to say that the game itself will end up very good.

I would say if you are capable of being patient with server issues / lack of communication from the developers and stuff along that line then you should be able to enjoy it. Otherwise wait and see if they can get these kinds of things running smoothly once it launches.

Aeana

This is what I want to know. I do see any notice on my account.

When I activated it, it said I was getting the moogle cap and something else, but made no mention of early access. Same for you?

Yeah. Here's what my screen looked like:

ff14stuff.png

Aeana

This might be it, unless I messed something up:

Did you have the game added to http://na.square-enix.com/us/account/ yesterday before getting the 20 digit code today?

I was wondering if you or anyone else notice if the date changed to today's date?

I own 1.0, and the date listed on that site is when I registered 1.0 before.

Oh, I did notice just now that FF14 is listed under "active service accounts," which I think is new.

Kule

I have the normal 1.0 edition and once I entered my 20 digit code, under permanent options I have this:

Helm of Light
Baby Behemoth
Behemoth Barding
Coeurl Bell

Isn't that CE stuff? :S

Got though, and this was the final product:

lb3cmob.jpg

Think I have a problem though since I bought the digital collectors edition, or are the people that are showing that people that had the 1.0 CE?

What is the difference between my square Enix account which has my ffxi and ffxiv services linked to it and the membership account it wants me to log into for the key redemption. When I typed my normal se account info in there it asked about filling in information about my birthday and stuff and took me to an eu account management page when me se account is NA

Animekatt

Whew, finally got my code, and now it's registered to my account. I think it took me about 15 times clicking the submit button without refreshing.

Ricck

I have not received any 20 digit code after I registered the 18 digit code..

the 20-digit code was on the screen after the 18code was successfully entered, you didn't see the next page? the email should come in later since it's probably lagged

Baleoce

Got though, and this was the final product:

lb3cmob.jpg

Think I have a problem though since I bought the digital collectors edition, or are the people that are showing that people that had the 1.0 CE?

I believe that is the case yeah. 1.0 CE people get automagically upgraded to first class seats in ARR. Whereas we (those who actually bought 2.0 CE) have to wait presumably for some reason, because SE love doing things backwards and it would have been too difficult for them to just send us a CE code, or something. Either way, I'm sure it'll just work itself out. There's enough of us in the same boat for it to not be a coincidence.

Khrno

I have not received any 20 digit code after I registered the 18 digit code..

It should have showed up in the next page after successfully registering the 18-digit code.

I'm sure an email will arrive, but so far, it's been 2 hours and I haven't received one, and I don't expect it to arrive any time soon due to their servers being hammered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom