• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

creid

My biggest problem with the game is that kills don't count for everyone in areas.

It took me almost 30 minutes just to kill 6 fucking beetles. Seriously, it's 2013. If you are in an area with 1000 other people on the same quest, kills should count for all.
I've got a dumb question: can't you just party up with the people you're competing with, and then everyone gets credit for a mob that any of you kill?

I got into a queue on my character in Faerie. Considering all the problems I've had with Ultros I think I'm going to stick with this one for awhile.

mackaveli

I've got a dumb question: can't you just party up with the people you're competing with, and then everyone gets credit for a mob that any of you kill?

Yeah you can party up.

What i've been doing for hunter logs etc., is just randomly invite everyone in the area, and usually there are people who just accept and its easier because when you have 50 people camp the same hunting mob NPC and you don't get any credit unless you deal a certain % its much easier with a party.

Tevren

No queue on Excal, straight to 1017, do not pass Gridania, do not collect 200 gil. How is this not being addressed? Launch is going to make it worse, not better.

Jomjom

Banned
Is there any limit on crafting skills in this game? Can I be a master at every gathering and crafting skill if I put in the time?

In FFXI you could only take one craft to 100 and the other ones you could only take to around 60 and 80 if I remember correctly.

mackaveli

Is there any limit on crafting skills in this game? Can I be a master at every gathering and crafting skill if I put in the time?

In FFXI you could only take one craft to 100 and the other ones you could only take to around 60 and 80 if I remember correctly.

You can master everything in this game with one character. every job/class/craft as far as I know.

Ryn

Can't get in Goblin either. 1017

..well I guess there is technically another half hour left of maintenance.

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
It seems servers are still offline, they simply changed the stage at which the connection is refused.

Torquill

I think some kind of login/lobby server is overwhelmed atm, getting sporadic failures of both JP and NA/EU world listings, different results within moments of retrying.

Scrawnton

Now the servers are completely.... Is it too much to ask for SE to make out servers more plenty and more stable than Japan's. this truly is ridiculous..

I just bought this on PS3, and now am downloading. Does this count as a pre order and do I get early access now? Also how do I go about setting up my account now?

PerZona

It's funny how Square-Enix fixes something and then another new error appears within hours of the fixing. What a rocky launch for early access users.

I just bought this on PS3, and now am downloading. Does this count as a pre order and do I get early access now? Also how do I go about setting up my account now?

Per-order? Yes!

Setting up an account? You will automatically be signing up to it when you login(If you're able to).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom