• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitanimus

Eh, I'm just gonna give up for today but made lots of progress and got mumble working so I'll use that next time. Crafting is far more addicting than it should be.

Arcticfox

How does limiting logins mean no queue? It should just mean a slower queue. If they can not handle hundreds of instance requests at once they should add a queue for that too. It would be better than nothing.

Eusis

did we have these kind of log-in problems in earlier phases?
Phase 4 could get rough, and as I've seen Parn note this seems morelike a continuation of phase 4. Really,t hey should've just run it for the entirety of the week before last rather than just that weekend, we probably would've treaded this territory and our biggest problem come early access might well have been long queues.

Panda Rin

I tried to create a character on Ultros last night, but it didn't work. A friend of mine said that he just kept refreshing, and he eventually got his new character in. Has anyone else had similar luck?

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
I tried to create a character on Ultros last night, but it didn't work. A friend of mine said that he just kept refreshing, and he eventually got his new character in. Has anyone else had similar luck?

I managed to get into Ultros last night after trying several times throughout the day.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Just saw this on another forum:

"Remember when Yoshi-P said that he expects no more than 100 people to defeat the Binding Coil of Bahamut before patch 2.1? I think I just figured out why he said that."

lol

kaiju

So now at this point we have a maint with no end time listed?

SE had been pretty good at honoring their maintenance times up to this point. Now they've been silent an hour after maintenance was scheduled to end, which leads me to believe it's a big issue.

Here's to hoping they extend the EA period for NA/EU players.

In the meantime, how 'bout that opening cinematic? Amazing stuff.

wrongway

Man, I sat down, scanned the thread and thought, great, I'm just in time for the servers to come back up from maintenance.

nope.avi

C.Dark.DN

Banned
I just want a legit queue for servers and dungeons while they expand servers or whatever.

Restarting the client pressing numpad 0 is getting old.

Emitan

Ifrit is toast

ffxiv_08252013_1222473ksjm.png

Torquill

SE had been pretty good at honoring their maintenance times up to this point. Now they've been silent an hour after maintenance was scheduled to end, which leads me to believe it's a big issue.

Silent? They posted follow ups already.

King_Moc

Banned
They said they're limiting the number of logins, but will gradually increase it. I guess to figure out what the stable number is?

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Do people know if this is possible to order it digitally in the EU for PS3? Still cannot find it on the EU store (Italy or UK)...

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

Maybe they're actually trying to fix the problem this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom