• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavien

They said 16:30 GMT... which was 40 mins ago.

The emergency maintenance that is currently underway on several Worlds is now scheduled to end at approximately 16:30 (GMT) on Aug. 25, 2013.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.

[Date & Time]
Aug. 25, 2013 from 15:30 to 16:30 (GMT)
* The completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Worlds]
North American/European Data Center Worlds
- Adamantoise
- Balmung
- Behemoth
- Cactuar
- Cerberus
- Coeurl
- Diabolos
- Excalibur
- Exodus
- Faerie
- Gilgamesh
- Goblin
- Hyperion
- Lamia
- Leviathan
- Malboro
- Midgardsormr
- Moogle
- Odin
- Phoenix
- Ragnarok
- Sargatanas
- Shiva
- Siren
- Ultros

Guess something went wrong.

Cory_t_

Do players from 1.0 get early access and if so has anyone actually played? My account is all messed up all of a sudden. Says I've been a member for only 2 or 3 days and all my registered games are gone. Anyone else have these issues?

C.Dark.DN

Banned
2013/08/25 13:09 Login Limitation After Emergency Maintenance (Aug. 25)
After the emergency maintenance on the North American/European data Worlds which was conducted from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. on Aug. 25, to confirm the optimization of the matching server for the Duty Finder, we will be limiting the login more than usual. We will be relieving the limitation gradually as we see oversee the status.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may caues, but we would like to ask for your continued cooperation to make this a stable environment.
ugh

Negator

What the hell is going on with this game? Puts me in a queue, then shuts me out. Queues are back up, and now no queues. God damn.

Noaloha

Pretty sure I heard the following from NPCs over the weekend -

"His teeth were whiter than a princess's paps."
and
"The nights were as cold as a dead whore's crotch."

Xavien

Looks like the lobby server went pop again.

Its strange, my anger has been transmuted to sadness.

I'm sad that i can't play this great game because of server issues guys :(

Chucker

This is atrocious. If this doesn't get settled by tonight I might cancel my pre-order and pick it up once this thread seems to stop talking about the world errors, which I'd assume would be a week or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom