• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Error 1017 : the world is currently full. I'm guessing they half expected this game to fail. But atleast my char shows up with world. Just can't get in for now.

Update: back in guys they might starting to roll out now. Was in queue with 183 players took a minute to get in

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Just buy it from green man gaming, or square enix's eu store?

That would give me the PC client I think and on this Mac I only have an old Windows Server 2003 VM so I do not know if it would even work on it if I need to activate it. Also, I would like to play on PS3... would getting the game from their digital store let me play the game on PS3 (probably with the same beta 4 FF XIV client that has been updated post the end of beta 4)?

How is it so wildly different for people?

Some are getting in, some can't get a server list, some are getting "world full" and me, my start button is straight up grayed out.

So it's more like, Naoki Yoshida accidentally casts zombie on self and then uses a phoenix down.

I was excited to be in Early Access, but now I am kinda glad I spent my time doing other things. I know I will enjoy the game from what I played on Beta so I will wait till things settle down a bit before getting too involved. Sounds like kind of a bit of a mess so far.

TheContact

Well originally I was getting the No server list message but I logged out, logged back in, and got my character. I'm at world full with a queue of 115. At least all I need to do is go afk and wait

Edit: spoke to soon, got error 1017 said wait for opening and try again and kicked me out =x

Zafir

That would give me the PC client I think and on this Mac I only have an old Windows Server 2003 VM so I do not know if it would even work on it if I need to activate it. Also, I would like to play on PS3... would getting the game from their digital store let me play the game on PS3 (probably with the same beta 4 FF XIV client that has been updated post the end of beta 4)?

Ah well you'd have to buy it from PSN then if you wanted a digital copy for PS3 I believe.

Phenomic

How is everyone finding their worlds? Mine is still down... I don't get it. This has literally turned from some the smoothest Beta phases I've played to literally one of the worst launches ever.

c2m.gif
The serious face after the laugh... LOL!

Ashkeloth

Huh. I finally made it into a queue only to be told several seconds later that the world is full. I don't really know how low SE have set these numbers for testing, but there were only 15 people in my queue.

Lumine

Can finally see my character again, but still no queue trying to log in. Makes me wonder if they simply locked out certain account/characters completely for now. Which sucks, but at least tell me so I don't keep retrying like a fool.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
so now I get....

"world is currently full. Please wait until an opening is available and try again" error 1017

come the fuck on :/

not even a queue, I guess they imagined they will just limit the amount of people who get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom