• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ainaurdur

GAF should have rolled on a Japanese server at this rate... lol.
Is there a JP server most of GAF is on? Shall we make a list?
:.C
Everyone roll on Fenrir. Lets start playing.
Least I'll be able to try out Arcanist.

I made an alt on Tiamat the other day, keep playing it during these down times. Though I'd be willing to roll another elsewhere, could be fun to have an informal GAF JP FC.

Gigarator

ibviSAuFqAIwaF.gif

My life, end it.

Emitan

Canada is a pretty large place yaknow, its in Montreal. You wouldn't say US for servers in Los Angeles vs. New York, now would you?

1) I didn't know where it was in Canada
2) A province isn't really going to make a difference when you're connecting from Europe

Askani

Got lost in the \FC chat online, so I'm posting here as well. I have three friends who are doing Head Start, and two of them played Beta. They would like to join the GAF Free Company. They filled out apps a little while ago, but they aren't on the Members List and haven't been invited in game yet. Do I/We/They need to do something to help me make sure they get in the FC since open registration is closed?

Handled in game. Thanks!

Xiaoki

So I tried logging on to a different server (phoenix instead of ultros) and I got in right away. So I guess there is quite a difference between server populations. But I really don't want to start all over again.

Tera allowed you to transfer servers once a day during launch period to alleviate stress.

It worked fine and Tera's launch did not have this problem.

But if an MMO is just going to refuse to do anything when the server queue is over 100 people then there is really no hope for a smooth launch.

Sandfox

Tera allowed you to transfer servers once a day during launch period to alleviate stress.

It worked fine and Tera's launch did not have this problem.

But if an MMO is just going to refuse to do anything when the server queue is over 100 people then there is really no hope for a smooth launch.

I could just see everyone going to the J-Gaf server lol

https://twitter.com/FFXIV_NEWS_EN/status/371708954511810560
[NA]Login Limitation After Emergency Maintenance (Aug. 25): Follow-up

We are continuing to limit the number of logins following the emergency maintenance on Aug. 25, 2013 from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. We will continue to control the number of logins to prepare for the upcoming user influx that we expect during peak hours. If you are currently unable to login, please try again at a later time.

Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this is causing everyone, but we would like to ask for your continued cooperation to make this a stable environment.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
/rant

Why in the bloody hell do people who speak 0 Japanese keep wandering into the Japanese servers and then turning the shout chan into their own private chat pissing off everyone?

Then the bigger idiots who wander in then ask about server status instead of going to the official HP or forums to find their answers.

Jesus H. Christ people. The lack of common sense is incredible at times.

/rant end

Versian

Neo Member
Woke up and ready to start my day with some FFXIV after two days of not being able to play.. finally can join GAF guild.

Unable to update the Group NA/EU character list

FFFFFFF

Welp, back to watching twitch for a while.

Sandfox

If they won't, there just huge dicks period.

I doubt they are going to see it as a big deal to reimburse people for three days of early access just because things are sporadic. If its like this for a long time after launch then they will probably start to give out a free month or something.

MogCakes

/rant

Why in the bloody hell do people who speak 0 Japanese keep wandering into the Japanese servers and then turning the shout chan into their own private chat pissing off everyone?

Then the bigger idiots who wander in then ask about server status instead of going to the official HP or forums to find their answers.

/rant end

I'm sure there are plenty of people who speak English on JP servers. Don't be a jponry :(

rockx4

I should thank everyone popping into the JP servers instead, since it appears the JP groups won't load now... but I was able to get back onto Sargantas. Thanks guys :p

centracore

So.. I kept refreshing the server list every 3 minutes at the end of character creation and was finally able to select Ultros. Now it's telling me "3035: Your current service account does not allow for the creation of any more characters on this World".

As far as I know I don't have any characters created on any world..?

Teknoman

Hey Tek (Remiel here). Quite honestly I think it sucks hosewater compared to what we had in 1.23. All they had to do was fix the input and server lag, and instead we got spammapalooza with Global Cooldown, no weight to any of the attacks whatsoever and a silly Limit Break system that you can't even use half the time because the group will want to save it for the healer.

Regarding the music, I don't know what people asked for how it is in ARR, but it sure isn't the English and Japanese players giving SE hell on the official forums about the silence. XD

Still can't get in, gonna stop trying and go back to PSO2 unless this straightens out soon.

Oh yeah, we were talking about that last night. The limit break system could use some work, or at least have the meter fill up faster ala a normal limit break. I guess the beta and early access crowds are alot different, since I got piled on for asking about a loop option lol.

I cant lie though, I actually like this battle system so far since you can still time attacks and be non-spammy once you get a decent amount of attacks. Does feel bland with just fast blade when you start.

/rant

/rant end

Didn't you hear? There's an evil Japanese conspiracy to make sure only Japanese players have fun.The secret super-servers are only available if you live in Japan. Creating English shout chats and refusing to seek info are part of the resistance movement.

Xyber

Screw all you guys who've managed to get in. I can't even load the EU/NA server list and haven't been able to for an hour.

Fox the Sly

GAF, it says there is a queue and a number, do i just leave it on that message? it doesn't appear to count down or anything.

If you're getting that then leave it alone and let it sit there. Normally you'd automatically log in, but with all these errors there's no telling.

But yeah, leave it on that screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom