• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
I get in, and duty finder goes down.
Well, fuck you square.

Zafir

Sigh. Not even worth risking doing duty's. You end up just getting a frozen screen, forcing you to alt f4 and then go through the madness of trying to get back in.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
And I just 90000 while trying to get back into Ul'dah becasue Square in their infinite wisdom, makes me go into an instanced event to enter a tiny fucking room with no fights.

Xelis

618px-Over_9000_Vector_by_Vernacular.jpg

Duesy

Ok Ok I seriously need some help and this process is really testing my patience.

SO I got the game from GMG, got the confirmation email with the key, that key I used in the square enix site to get the game. After I entered it it gave me my early access code( adifferent one) and it gave me a link to download the client. It then said that I need to register the game with that code in the sqaure enix page or the game client. Since the game client asked me for a one-time password I used the site, pressed the button that said I already have a square enix account etc. After I registered the game and it appears in the library it says I need to go to the Square Enix account management page to set up the one-time password and go from there so that I can log into the client so I can download the game etc. I'm stuck here.

I cannot access the client because of this one-time password, but on the Square Enix account management page I appear as not registered. I have been trying every different thing even accessing through a direct link the setup for the Android app but get an error. I'm seriously stuck and I hav eno email from either GMG or Square that truly helps. SE just sent me an email giving me my early acces register code and says to follow the link to register or to just do it through the client. I cannot get this far and I have not found what to do. HELP PLEASE!

You dont have to enter a one time password. Problem solved.

Foofaraw

I am disappointed that I don't get to play right now, but since I can't figure out how to start doing botany or any other gathering job out of Lima, I guess it isn't that big of a deal right now.

I just want to pick virtual roses and listen to recordings of lectures, is that too much to ask?

daebo

Heh... I'm getting a 3102... "you're still logged into the game, please wait while you are logging out before logging in"
KuGsj.gif

Omnicent

well... I got 90000 while zoning and 2 minutes later I'm still 3102... zone at your own discrestion =\
I'm hoping it will clear up, but this looks like P4 repeat is about to go down lol

Kyoufu

I'm amazed that people are even bothering to try and log in.

I gave up hours ago. There's just no point. It's broken and needs a few days to be fixed.

Fox the Sly

6 and 1/2 hours of trying to log in on Hyperion... I finally make it on, zone, and get hit with Error 90000. Good times.

Edit: Now it's 10102... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom