• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

falastini

I think new servers+transfers is the only solution to this mess. I'm highly skeptical that anything will be solved through maintenance.

Do retainers serve any purpose other than muling your shit? I'm wondering why my slave retainer had to be given a unique name.

LowParry

Well I managed to make some good progress. Got my company and was setting out to get seals for my chocobo. Then 90000 came. Le sigh.

SOLDIER

What are people doing to avoid having to type in their password when starting the client over and over? Is there some way to just log in automatically?

Got DCed while zoning again. Couldn't get the game to show me my character, so I logged out then re-launched the client. Now the option for "Start" can't be selected. This is really frustrating.

What are people doing to avoid having to type in their password when starting the client over and over? Is there some way to just log in automatically?

I just ctrl+v my password once the launcher loads since the password box is auto selected. Seems the quickest way

tumblr_mpobwbIPNn1rehgzwo1_250.gif

what it feels like to get in queue, see loading, then 10102

Venfayth

"You are still logged in to the game. Please allow a few moments for the logout process to complete. If you continue experiencing problems, please contact customer support."

Also, Lancer at 30, Marauder at 12. Almost there...

Askani

90k while on an airship and now "unable to update the group na/eu list". Boo and Hoo. Guess I'm out until the next maintenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom