• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

solomon

Late on this thread but what server is most of gaf on? None of my friends are playing this sadly, and don't want that same experience I had with guild wars 2 (game got boring because I knew nobody)

desu

Red Dot has been gathering/crafting all weekend:

gat13ds2d.jpg

gat2vnsh8.jpg

Rootbeer

Banned
I'm starting to get worried now... I had planned on jumping in for the 180 days sub but if this is what it's going to be like I'm not sure they deserve my money. It's not like this is their first foray into MMORPGs. FFXI, XIV 1.0, Dragon Quest X... they know what to be prepared for.

Hi guys, I'm trying to register using a code for the original FFXIV I've got (but never activated). All the installation guides say to install the client and put my code in there but I don't have the client (well, I've got the disc for FFXIV but I'm guessing that's not much use for ARR). Any tips?

teiresias

I'm away from home so unable to even try to play today. So it's just as much of a clusterfuck as it's been all EA? What a horrible display of mismanagement.

I haven't seen quite the number of apologists in the thread the last few pages either, seems they've finally resigned themselves to the truth of the matter.

Teknoman

Hi guys, I'm trying to register using a code for the original FFXIV I've got (but never activated). All the installation guides say to install the client and put my code in there but I don't have the client (well, I've got the disc for FFXIV but I'm guessing that's not much use for ARR). Any tips?

Download the FFXIV ARR client and just use it there.

blackflag

Driving to San Diego tomorrow morning and coming back Tuesday night. Will probay be worse by then but damnit I just want to play some b4 I leave

Laieon

first for me "this world is currently full. please wait......"

Is this legitimate? I mean, the world is actually full? I've been put in a queue a couple times before... why not a queue now?

It's even better when you do manage to get into a queue and then have that message pop up on top of it.

daebo

Back in. Good luck to all. BTW, anybody in Balmung server? I have a friend who will play but she is so random and flaky not sure if she'll play much... may have made a mistake and not make a character on a Gaf server.

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
Hello, 1017.
We meet again.
I think it's been all day, we may be out of things to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom