• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelis

ipw9z7elGt6Jl.gif

This gif. It just keeps on giving.
It really does.

Mairu

I'd be really happy if they announced free transfers once they get the servers stable and working. All my buddies are scattered on different servers due to all the locking :(

teiresias

Too early to be talking about the game going F2P? I mean, I know they've said NEVER, but they may not have a choice given the impression they've been giving people through P4 and EA or the game will just stagnate.

Omnicent

So, does error 3102 mean that you are completely screwed?

no, same thing happened in p4. They said they had a fix in place, but it's possible that with all the other errors, that it is not currently working.
For now go do something else until SE gives official word. I learned from P4 to do other things when hit with a 3102

chrono01

I'll never login and join the GAF Guild at this rate. ~_~

Every time I'm able to play, the servers are down. When they're not, I'm unable to play. This is infuriating.

VariantX

I'll never login and join the GAF Guild at this rate. ~_~

Every time I'm able to play, the servers are down. When they're not, I'm unable to play. This is infuriating.

Pretty much the same, been trying to log in and at least talk to someone to get in to the guild before i get booted and locked out for 6-7 hours again.

Gigarator

SE's solution of basically locking the servers down so that the people already online can play and anybody else who has early access rights is shit out of luck is incredibly poor. 6 or so hours now I've been trying on and off to get online and the closest I got was the one time I managed to get in a queue, number 22. Yeah, that still ended in an error.

Really bad, SE should reboot their servers and give a fresh wave of people a chance to log in.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Uhhhh.... Okay, so I might be confused about something! I actually finally got a chance to login, but it doesn't look like I have early access... access. I have a 1.0 account, but I don't think I ever PAID for subscription, as I played it in the first 4 months (when it was free). Does that mean I don't have early access?

Infinitydragon

Neo Member
no, same thing happened in p4. They said they had a fix in place, but it's possible that with all the other errors, that it is not currently working.
For now go do something else until SE gives official word. I learned from P4 to do other things when hit with a 3102

Guess i will wait until they are done with the next maintenance then.

Kyoufu

Uhhhh.... Okay, so I might be confused about something! I actually finally got a chance to login, but it doesn't look like I have early access... access. I have a 1.0 account, but I don't think I ever PAID for subscription, as I played it in the first 4 months (when it was free). Does that mean I don't have early access?

Indeed. You have to preorder for early access, but you're not missing out on anything but server errors.

Khrno

Exactly, you have to wait until tuesday to play since you are neither Legacy account, nor pre-ordered ARR.

Rocky

Banned
This excuse has long since become meaningless. It's clear SE is just incompetent at this point.

True, especially considering this is a RElaunch of a failed MMO and not just a launch. So glad I was done with this game after version 1.0 and never even considered trying 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom