• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
GAF, did I fuck up? I clicked on "ps3" instead of "pc" when I redeemed my code, but I'd rather play it on PC right now - does that mean I gotta download it on my ps3, register, and THEN i'll be able to play on the PC?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
About an hour and a half ago I got on a queue of 3 for Ultros. Then was told the world was full. Oh well.

Gonna do some chores around the apartment and see if things are working later.

Teknoman

They should really implement a countdown clock or something for the queue. Its all rainy outside, so guess i'll play XCOM: The Bureau for a little then try again later.

Berordn

GAF, did I fuck up? I clicked on "ps3" instead of "pc" when I redeemed my code, but I'd rather play it on PC right now - does that mean I gotta download it on my ps3, register, and THEN i'll be able to play on the PC?

You won't be able to play on PC until you get your actual client code. Early access is one only.

Vashetti

Banned
A brief visual demonstration:

burns.jpg

Yondy604

Banned
Wanna know the worst part.

How can a company that huge not have a "automatic log off after 30 min inactivity" Error.

People are STAYING AFK when they are going to sleep, leaving the game on with no movement.

Refusing people to log IN who actually wanna play and arent afk

Torquill

it's impossible, and frustrating.

It's the same error, and nobody from SE is talking about this.

Twitter is silent, SE forums are silent. They are ignoring it.

They locked it so the instance servers did not screw up. I find it hilarious how they can launch this game like this, baring monster server upgrades

I promise they aren't ignoring it. What they are probably doing is investigating. Anyone playing or trying to login is a guinea pig ;)

Also keep in mind it JUST turned 8:00am there. So for the last few hours even the people working overtime have been asleep.

Arcticfox

I created an account on a Japanese server to just see the other city's starting quests. I saw maybe a dozen total players, and nearly all appeared to be frustrated people from NA/EU. The number of servers per region is severely off.

I promise they aren't ignoring it. What they are probably doing is investigating. Anyone playing or trying to login is a guinea pig ;)

Also keep in mind it JUST turned 8:00am there. So for the last few hours even the people working overtime have been asleep.

servermaintenanceitseffingnothing.gif

It is what it is if the first week is like this, so what. I plan to play this game for months and just gotta deal with it but ill have other games to hold me over for week. But if I'm a paying monthly customer than its a problem. Just let them get their shit together and hope for the best the game is great so ill cut ththem some slack.

It does seem like they did not expect so many players from na/eu.

Acerac

Banned
Wanna know the worst part.

How can a company that huge not have a "automatic log off after 30 min inactivity" Error.

People are STAYING AFK when they are going to sleep, leaving the game on with no movement.

Refusing people to log IN who actually wanna play and arent afk
You'd think after the 3102 errors they'd get the hint.

At least this time my character got logged off getting rested xp. That's something, right? Granted, I'm already absurdly behind the pack and gonna be caught in the clusterfuck of people the entire time leveling because of it. This'll be my first mmo launch where I'm behind the curve when it comes to leveling. I've been trying to play this game every single day it has been available now since phase 4 beta and have somehow only managed to get to level 14 because of the endless errors.

HBroward

Finally in queue on Goblin, only 135 ahead of me!

Edit: JUST MADE IT IN PRAISE THE SUN.

I am now going to be part of the problem, never logging off again haha.

Xavien

TFW you see the loading screen for 10 seconds, a few fleeting seconds of hope before being be met with crushing disappointment.

Really strange stuff. All day I've been able to log out, come back and get right into the game, whereas my friend has been getting errors and getting booted non-stop. We're on Malboro.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Well, I was able to play for about 3 hours straight. Finished up quest to get on Airship and began Archanist in Limsa.

Then I logged off, OF MY OWN FREE WILL, no less.

Really strange stuff. All day I've been able to log out, come back and get right into the game, whereas my friend has been getting errors and getting booted non-stop. We're on Malboro.

It won't even load the na or eu world list for me again. Earlier it was saying ultros was full. This is bullshit.

Yondy604

Banned
We have confirmed that the issues on the North American/European data center Worlds have resurfaced. Therefore, we have placed a severe login restriction in order to stabilize the servers.

Ya severe, letting in 10 people at a time.

Vodh

Finally in queue on Goblin, only 135 ahead of me!

Edit: JUST MADE IT IN PRAISE THE SUN.

I am now going to be part of the problem, never logging off again haha.

Yeah, good luck with that. I get a 90k during roaming after not even an hour of playing every time.

But I've almost finished playing Persona 4 Golden thanks to S-E today.

"We have confirmed that the issues on the North American/European data center Worlds have resurfaced. Therefore, we have placed a severe login restriction in order to stabilize the servers."

c2m.gif

Berordn

I just want to make matters worse for everyone and say that I've actually been playing, error-free, all day. No disconnects or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom