• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vashetti

Banned
What are they going to do Tuesday when the game is on store shelves.

And the NDA is over

ibrOPT0vEsyXiu.gif

Enthus

Had commitments all day yesterday, server issues all day today, and classes start up again tomorrow. This early access is making me sad.

Uthred

"Login Limitation After Emergency Maintenance (Aug. 25): Follow-up 3

We have confirmed that the issues on the North American/European data center Worlds have resurfaced. Therefore, we have placed a severe login restriction in order to stabilize the servers.

While you may continue to have a difficult time logging into the game, please note that the issue is being addressed, and new updates will follow as additional information becomes available.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this is causing everyone for an extended period, but we would like to ask for your continued cooperation to make this a stable environment."

This bit made me laugh, as if we have any effect on whats going on, what exactly about the current situation would change if we were or werent co-operating?

aceface

In on Ultros!! Took about 5 minutes of trying and getting "World Full" messages.

By the looks of it about 10 GAF'ers got in the same time as me, lol

Kyoufu

We have confirmed that the issues on the North American/European data center Worlds have resurfaced. Therefore, we have placed a severe login restriction in order to stabilize the servers.

While you may continue to have a difficult time logging into the game, please note that the issue is being addressed, and new updates will follow as additional information becomes available.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this is causing everyone for an extended period, but we would like to ask for your continued cooperation to make this a stable environment."

This bit made me laugh, as if we have any effect on whats going on, what exactly about the current situation would change if we were or werent co-operating?

Cooperating by not logging onto the JP servers and crashing them.

Hagi

Man this 3102 error is infuriating. Any good impressions i had of this today has been washed away by nearly three hours of this bullshit.

Rootbeer

Banned

"Thanks for your money, now please, refrain from logging in so others can play." That's all I'm seeing here.

I haven't had any luck when I keep spamming my character login, but when I restart my client I am able to get into queues. But they are like fake ass queues, saying your 653 in queue then immediately logging you into the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom