• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLeack

Banned
Disconnected while loading a new area. I've been trying to get past the full world error 1017 screen for an hour and 15 minutes now.

Server: Gilgamesh.

akaoni

Banned
For what it's worth, my friend setup a macro to make PUG almost autopilot to lvl 15 in terms of buttons needed to be pressed. Not sure if it's a good or a bad thing for the game to fully support them.

aceface

Between :50 and the top of the hour is when new waves are coming on. I wonder if there is even any point to trying the rest of the hour.

Riposte

Since people are experimenting with it, how is the lag on Japanese servers? Enough to make separating regions worthwhile?

Teknoman

I say shut everything down, fix what needs to be fixed, make a statement directly to all regions about said issues and whats being done to fix it, and then give people maybe a week or so extra added onto whatever the free trial length is.

Varna

I say shut everything down, fix what needs to be fixed, make a statement directly to all regions about said issues and whats being done to fix it, and then give people maybe a week or so extra added onto whatever the free trial length is.

Yes... that would make a lot of sense.

Excalibur seems to be up and runinng now.

Logged in at the speed of light after reading this, still getting error 1017 :(

So what seems to be the best way to level up another class now? I use to just use leves in 1.0 but since you don't unlock those until level 10 now I was curious what the best way to get up to that level would be once you've already done quests on your first class.

akaoni

Banned
Is there any in-game shots of the Bravery Default-esque summon that summoner or whatever gets? I want to see what it looks like.

Varna

anyone able to get 60fps? I'm guessing no

Consistently? I don't think anyone can. I get lots of drops into the 40s during FATE event and towns.

690GTX, i7-3770k. I got close to 19,000 in the benchmark.

EDIT: Come on guys. I want to see videos of you guys running at 70+ during FATES and in cities.

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
Thanks guys. Is there any way to make macros automatically loop? Like I press the button once, and it automatically keeps looping back from the start when it reaches the end of the macro?

Make macro A, which does exactly what you want
Make macro B, which does the following:

Call macro A
wait appropriated time
Call macro A
wait appropriated time
Call macro A
wait appropriated time
Call macro A
wait appropriated time
Call macro A
wait appropriated time

repeat the required number of times.

rockx4

Maintenance in an hour according to the launcher.

We will be performing maintenance at the following date and time in order to address login issues being experienced on Worlds hosted on the North American and European datacenter.During this period, players will be unable to log in to the Worlds listed below. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience. [Date & Time] Aug. 25, 2013 from 9:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. (PDT)

Hope I can finally play after that. I got like 40 mins total today.

Eyothrie

Consistently? I don't think anyone can. I get lots of drops into the 40s during FATE event and towns.

690GTX, i7-3770k. I got close to 19,000 in the benchmark.

EDIT: Come on guys. I want to see videos of you guys running at 70+ during FATES and in cities.

Same here with my 680. Drops into the 40s when a lot is going on on the screen. Dropping the settings helps a little, but it definitely drops below 60 more than I'd like

Wheres the "its fucking nothing" gif?

7x7l8Ii.gif

Riposte

My log in process:

1. First attempt to get on (Sargatanas).

2. "128 players"

3. Cancel, try again.

4. Get in immediately.

I'm really good at cutting lines.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
I registered my pre-order code. Now it is asking to to register a different pre-order code. What is going on.

edit: nvm

Teknoman

I registered my pre-order code. Now it is asking to to register a different pre-order code. What is going on.

When you went to the preorder.whatever website, did you input the second code the first code gave you?

Its kinda like those Call of Duty BO2 camo skins from Ghost preorders.

Input code from reciept -> get new code from website -> input that code on your membership profile -> bingo.

Teknoman

Maybe the maintenance will end early again. I'm ready to get past the point I reached in beta 3. Gotta get my airship pass, and some guildhests done.

Planning on starting up mining once I unlock retainers.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Logged out a while ago, managed to hit level 19. I guess I'm just supposed to do fates and leves to get to level 20...

Qvoth

Make macro A, which does exactly what you want
Make macro B, which does the following:

Call macro A
wait appropriated time
Call macro A
wait appropriated time
Call macro A
wait appropriated time
Call macro A
wait appropriated time
Call macro A
wait appropriated time

repeat the required number of times.

is that the exact wording i should be using?

so if my macro is called DoT, then the 1st line should be
Call macro DoT

is that right?

also, wait appropriated time as in like /wait 2.5 or really type wait appropriated time?

Teknoman

Logged out a while ago, managed to hit level 19. I guess I'm just supposed to do fates and leves to get to level 20...

Did you finish your hunting logs? If the duty finder / instances were working, did you knock out guildhests for those big bonuses?

Stefan™;78321685 said:
There was maintenance when I went to bed and not there's maintenance when I come home..

Alot of stupid has happened while you were gone, so you didnt really miss out on anything :/

Hopefully they've found the snag.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Did you finish your hunting logs? If the duty finder / instances were working, did you knock out guildhests for those big bonuses?

I did the hunting logs. I have not done the guildhests, because I was afraid of being kicked. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom