• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBroward

Spoiler for quest easter eggs:
Just had a quest with Biggs, Wedge, and a (crashed) Tiny Bronco! Wedge is now a little person.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Man, the music is so much better in Ul'dah.

Sakura

Dang Ifrit sure was easy. Just joined a Grand Company, and now time for bed. Hopefully I will be able to log in when I wake up, I have the next 3 days off~

Khrno

Is it safe to log in?

It's been good since 9am, but who knows as the day goes on.

I completely all my WAR quests, the story good, and the last fight actually made me understand better all my WAR abilities, which had me a little confused before since it is somewhat different than plain MRD.

w2000

Should be able to get on this tonight after I get the game at midnight. I was surprised that gamestop is doing a midnight launch. Still doesn't forgive them for not having an early access code for me when I preordered. :( Been having withdrawls.

Salaadin

Man, Im thinking about logging in now and leaving myself there so I dont have to login tonight and risk more errors.
I hate taking up a spot but Id really like to actually play this today.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
So if I want the devs to know about the dialogue boxes being too small a font, is the official forum the place to complain? Or do they have like a 'suggestion box' type of site?

gribbles

Banned
LOL

UNoiN9C.jpg

Fraxin

I'm wondering if the content that is in the game is enough for players to invest in, if not then the game might fail again.

HBroward

Mine at the moment, still tweaking it

How do you change half the things, I feel the hud screen arrangement is only half the battle, I can't figure out how to rotate hot bars, make the empty slots invisible, etc. Is there another screen for settings somewhere or some arcane key commands?

If only they did the whole crafting material tab like in GW2 my bags wouldn't be a cluttered mess.
I really wish this game had that feature, so nice in GW2.

Isaccard

How do you change half the things, I feel the hud screen arrangement is only half the battle, I can't figure out how to rotate hot bars, make the empty slots invisible, etc. Is there another screen for settings somewhere or some arcane key commands?

I really wish this game had that feature, so nice in GW2.

Esc -> HUD -> Use scroll bar to highlight and move each individual element

To hide unused slots Esc -> Character Config -> Hotbar Settings

You can also enable shared hotbars between classes

Does anyone know where the Spriggan Graverobber is in Black Brush. I've been running around the area trying to kill them and Qiqirn Shellsweepers for my hunting log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom