• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deacan

9/10 NeoGAFfers don't understand statistics. The other 3/10 don't care.
Just got my pre-order item via in-game mail.

Moogle hat and Cait Sith pet.

Jarekx

I was going to complain about my shitty connection taking forever to download this but I suppose I wouldn't get in even if it was ready.

Cetra

You don't. It's dumb.

I can see why people don't want auto-logoff, but none of the pros outweigh the cons. Especially given the current server issues. I'm no tech-expert, but I would think a 20 minute idle timer would do a lot to alleviate the server capacity issues we're experiencing.

desu

Wuhu preorder stuff is out.

ount2dwuuw.jpg

Wilsongt

So, after having started on all 3 towns at least once... I have to say I like Ul'dah the most, followed by Limsa Lominsa, and then Gridania...

It's a shame I have to go to Gridania to get CNJ, though. =/

Khrno

I was doing Aurum Vale just now, a DF party, but decent.

It was hard, very hard. People complaining about the difficulty level at the beginning just need to keep going and you'll see that the game becomes quite interesting later on.

CLBridges

Just woke up and jumped right into the game. No sign on issues and I'm off today, so I'll be playing for a bit on Siren. This game has went far beyond my expectations and I'm really glad I decided to purchase. Hopefully I can get up to level 15 today, that's my goal.

Booted up the game, didn't get error messages, thought whoo!, created new character, place in queue: 34 ): <

Haven't been able to log into the game once. Not that I'm trying constantly, but sheesh. Hype levels lowering and lowering.

Got to level 6 just by completing hunting logs outside Gridania. It was my first taste of the combat too - I'm loving the Lancer so far! It feels a bit overwhelming, being this my first MMO and all. Should I just proceed with the story? So many things to do!

Filth

guys is there a way to change your grand company? i picked the wrong one and didnt complete the first quest. but its not allowing me to abandon the quest :/

Didnt think people would like those alligator tail-long whisker-bird feet-cheetah mounts.

I think they are ugly as fuck, haha. Im not a big chocobo fan though either, so my opinion is probably invalid :p

I hope I can get a wolf, or a regular lookin cat mount at some point.

Amon-Lau

Hope GMG sends me my CE codes soon... D:

Also I'm not risking a relog for Pre-Order goodies, gonna wait on those tomorrow... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom