• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

2San

Friend just tried logging out and logging back in and he's stuck behind a World if Full message, so seems not. >.<
This is happening to me and happened to me yesterday as well/ Fuck this shit. I'm getting pissed. I'm still fucking level 3. Did they remove queue's or something?

Shamdeo

ahh so behi

i4SAe8NWAOSZU.gif

Zafir

This is happening to me and happened to me yesterday as well/ Fuck this shit. I'm getting pissed. I'm still fucking level 3. Did they remove queue's or something?

Well I just tried relogging myself and it put me into a queue. I think the queue is still there, but you have to be lucky enough to get through the error to get to it...

Jucksalbe

Banned
Argh, lost connection to the servers and now I can't login anymore. Guess I will try again later. At least I got to play for a little bit and got my moogle hat.

I obtained the Goobbue mount in 1.0, but so far in A Realm Reborn, I haven't been able to figure out how to summon my Goobbue mount. Since I had it in 1.0 and I'm a legacy player, I should still have access to it, right?

I remember having to use some sort of horn to call it previously, but I can't find that horn in my items anywhere. And when I go into the traits & abilities menu and select the "mounts" section, I only see the Legacy Chocobo listed (which the game tells me I'm unauthorized to summon for some reason), but no Goobbue. Maybe I'm just blind and completely missing it, but does anybody know how I can ride my Goobbue again?

Hope I can get in after work. Stop by gamestop on the way hometoday pay it all off and just pick it up tomorrow hassle free after work then. Gotta call my isp and set up new gateway instead crap modem I have now.

You know as a conjurer I think you should at least try to party up with the people around the dungeon first then using the duty finder. It's only fair

Cowie

When playing, I've been running into an issue where my screen flashes blank for a second, almost as if changing modes, and then the game starts running like garbage. Usually alt-tabbing out and back in works, but I'd rather it not happen at all (and as an aspiring Tank, this will eventually get someone killed I'm sure.)

I'm sure this could be a million things, but has anyone else experienced this/solved it? There haven't been any popups whenever I check back to the Desktop, so I don't think it's anything like that.

Tuesday is going to be a total nightmare and will probably continue until the early access codes expire on Friday. I wish they would get with Amazon and other retailers and have them send the pre-order codes that need to be de-activated for cancellations.

Do I need to be a certain level to join the GAF FC/Guild? Also, not sure who to contact to get in. I signed up on the guildworks website and was accepted though. Sorry if it's been asked to death x_x

No level requirement. If you're talking about Ultros, just visit neogaf.guildwork.com, register and submit an application, and then send a /tell to one of the officers when you're in game. The officers are listed in the second post of the OP and on the guild website.

Incidentally, has anybody else noticed that one enemy always seems to slip past the Agro moves in dungeons? I asked about it in Copperbell, and somebody said they'd noticed the same thing in other dungeons. Kinda frustrating, since I keep spending turns using Overpower, flash, and still see our formations turn into chaos when the DPS and I have to break to save the healer.

I noticed some strange issues with enmity yesterday in Halatali. I first started noticing it during multiple mob pulls but immediately knew something was off when we started fighting single targets. For example, on a single target mob, I would pull with Shield Lob (generates enmity), start with Fast Blade -> Savage Blade (Enmity), Flash (Blind + Enmity), etc. and would have 100% enmity with full red on the target, but the target would still randomly leave and attack the Archer or Conjurer (while still full red on me).

Not sure if it was a lag issue or bugged. It was a little frustrating.

I don't want to be at work! I want my pre-order items! I want to be playing!

IinK8Oq.jpg

This. I was down for the majority of Sunday and I'm stuck at work right now and losing hope that I'll ever be able to play tonight.

K.Sabot

I wish there was a mute music button.

I always want to listen to a new album when it comes out, but I know if I mute the BGM I will forget about it for a few months.

I obtained the Goobbue mount in 1.0, but so far in A Realm Reborn, I haven't been able to figure out how to summon my Goobbue mount. Since I had it in 1.0 and I'm a legacy player, I should still have access to it, right?

I remember having to use some sort of horn to call it previously, but I can't find that horn in my items anywhere. And when I go into the traits & abilities menu and select the "mounts" section, I only see the Legacy Chocobo listed (which the game tells me I'm unauthorized to summon for some reason), but no Goobbue. Maybe I'm just blind and completely missing it, but does anybody know how I can ride my Goobbue again?

Did you join a GC and get a chocobo in 1.0? If not you will need to do it in ARR before you can ride any mount.

I'm having the same issue where I can't find my Gobbue horn, but I read that it might be with the Calamity NPC. Have you checked there?

Qvoth

so... i'd like to add myself to the neogaf.guildwork site, but for some reason when i log in to the lodestone, it keeps saying i haven't created any character yet?

but i already linked my character on the forum....

Tevren

Got both preorder and CE items. My roomate however, only got her Preorder stuff, no CE items. This happened anywhere else? Trying to call SE is a massive headache.

Uthred

How are people getting on fiddling with image enhancement? I havent been able to achieve much beyond killing performance with no noticeable improvement e.g.

Using the nvidia inspector settings posted earlier and turning off the in-game FXAA I dropped a lot of frames and got this

Setting nvidia inspector to default and using the in-game FXAA I got this

I'm usually relatively anal about IQ but to be honest I cant spot much noticeable difference between the two.

Buttons

Screenshots! :D

Dang that is big, and Put-Put the dodo is oblivious to it all and happy in his own little world.
magiteknczqi.jpg

Ha, I actually tanked Ifrit. xD
ffxiv2013-08-2516-23-1hyrh.jpg

Exploring with Tiny the chocobo.
ffxiv2013-08-2617-11-62zzr.jpg

ffxiv2013-08-2617-20-t7y40.jpg

LOL the Porter Chocobo has a mailman's hat, I want one for my own choco.
ffxiv2013-08-2617-22-vqyt6.jpg

Meet Stomper, the baby pig...hemoth.
ffxiv2013-08-2617-43-f1a0w.jpg

Looks so dangerous. o.o
ffxiv2013-08-2617-51-vpzb2.jpg

Fitzy dancing for gil in Uldah.
ffxiv2013-08-2618-03-1zaf9.jpg

elohel

I'm a lvl 11 marauder

What all should I have done/started?

in regards to crafting, classes or jobs or whatever still don't know a lot about the game beyond basic mechanics from the first page

Did you join a GC and get a chocobo in 1.0? If not you will need to do it in ARR before you can ride any mount.

I'm having the same issue where I can't find my Gobbue horn, but I read that it might be with the Calamity NPC. Have you checked there?

Thanks for the info! I don't recall getting my own chocobo in 1.0, so I'll work on getting to that point in ARR.

I didn't even know the Calamity NPC was a thing, so I'll have to try talking to one next time I log on.

KupoNut

I'm a lvl 11 marauder

What all should I have done/started?

in regards to crafting, classes or jobs or whatever still don't know a lot about the game beyond basic mechanics from the first page

You should do the Story quests and your class quests (at the Marauder's guild.) so you'll eventually unlock more content. Once you can use airships and can travel between states you're pretty much free to do what you want.

Thanks for the info! I don't recall getting my own chocobo in 1.0, so I'll work on getting to that point in ARR.

I didn't even know the Calamity NPC was a thing, so I'll have to try talking to one next time I log on.

No problem - if you get a chance to check with the Calamity NPC post if your Gobbue Horn is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom