• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarazet

wait how did y'all even get jobs when you can't even do the instance class quests, or is it a luck of the draw of getting in?

Instances aren't really the problem anymore, it's getting into the game in the first place.

also, I think i might have chosen poorly for dumping STR for my paladin to be, seems vit is better. I assume there is a way to reset that for a fee or something?

Short of end-game, I wouldn't even worry about reallocating stats. I would also be putting every point into STR.

Vashetti

Banned
Everyone excited for the influx of new players tomorrow?

7x7l8Ii.gif

SkyOdin

wait how did y'all even get jobs when you can't even do the instance class quests, or is it a luck of the draw of getting in?
While getting in has been hit and miss lately, instances have been working perfectly last night and today. Right now the game is running perfectly fine. The only problem is that the servers are so crowded it is hard to get in.

chrono01

So I registered my code. What should I be seeing? How do I know I don't have another service account?
When you registered the code did you sign up for a new account or use the one you currently sign in with?

If it's the former, I wouldn't worry about it. It's the ones that created a new account/username/password that need to worry.

Sblargh

Banned
*plays all day without a problem*
*Get out for lunch*
*the world is full*

This way, I regret being honest and logging out like a normal person.

Panda Rin

When you registered the code did you sign up for a new account or use the one you currently sign in with?

If it's the former, I wouldn't worry about it. It's the ones that created a new account/username/password that need to worry.

I had a pre-existing account...didn't really pay attention when I added the code in.

I can't seem to buy any extra months though.

chrono01

I had a pre-existing account...didn't really pay attention when I added the code in.
Oh, I gotcha.

Maybe someone else can help you then [since I haven't entered mine yet and my knowledge of the service is...lacking].

I wish you luck! I'm sure everything is fine, though.

T.O.P

Banned
Finally made it to Black Mage

then i got kicked out

.....................................................................FUCK

Panda Rin

Oh, I gotcha.

Maybe someone else can help you then [since I haven't entered mine yet and my knowledge of the service is...lacking].

I wish you luck! I'm sure everything is fine, though.

thanks! I think I should be okay. I'm just being paranoid at this point aha

for those intereseted, this is what my screen looks like when I registered:

GGmEILb.jpg

chrono01

thanks! I think I should be okay. I'm just being paranoid at this point aha

for those intereseted, this is what my screen looks like when I registered:

GGmEILb.jpg
That looks as though everything is in order, considering that it mentions the pre-order bonus for the Cait Sith Doll and Moogle Cap. If it were a separate account, those items wouldn't be listed alongside your Standard Account.

Aeana

I'm confused. Some people have said they got veteran rewards already. I set up a 180 day subscription, it said it costs $0.00, and it says I have no veteran rewards.

SkyOdin

Logged off two hours ago to run some errands. That was a big mistake. Should have just left the game on.

That would have been rude of you, considering how many other people want to play. It is incredibly discourteous to keep a character logged in for hours when you are not playing during a time of high congestion. That would have been the selfish choice.

Ferr986

I'm confused. Some people have said they got veteran rewards already. I set up a 180 day subscription, it said it costs $0.00, and it says I have no veteran rewards.

Same, I set up a 180 days sub, trying to pay with crysta, and shows it cost nothing.

Also, it doesnt show my character, although it does show my account.

I think is just not working properly yet

Berordn

notabsolutecrap0esd1.png

Yay. Haven't tried subscribing yet, but at least mogstation isn't absolute crap.

Strange that it's not showing my NA server character yet, but I'll just lump that with "excessive load prevention."

(if anyone's wondering, those two toons are actually named Character Name)

aett

The Mogstation says I only have one character on my account, which is my 1.0 character that I'm not going to be using (I barely played 1.0 at all and don't want to play on a Legacy server) and doesn't mention the other two characters I have on Ultros at all. This is especially strange since the Lodestone shows all three characters.

Negator

That would have been rude of you, considering how many other people want to play. It is incredibly discourteous to keep a character logged in for hours when you are not playing during a time of high congestion. That would have been the selfish choice.

Well, now because I'm not selfish, I'm the one getting screwed. Sorry, but I think I'm going to end up being more selfish in the future if Square-Enix can't get their shit together.

Mairu

Blame the player for Square-Enix's incompetence? I almost regret logging off this morning before I left for work. I'm sure when I get home I'll be joining the ranks of people stuck at full servers.

I'm really, really hoping they say something about server transfers at some point.

Zakkath

So I reached lev 5 on my MRD and was able to equip my first armor pieces I got from the lowbie quests... only to find out they're all pink. That doesn't seem right. Do all armors need to be dyed or something ?

smr00

Banned
Anyone have a link to a place that better explains classes/jobs and combinations? Still a little confused about it all.

I have the basic understanding but having a guide would help me out some more. Also, Mounts. When exactly do you get one? 20? I could of swore i saw a level 24 running around on one and not the automatic travel ones. If it is 20, anyone know the price? Should i be saving every penny?

Guess i got mine right. Their whole site is just a complete mess when it comes to your account. They should really, really hire someone to make it more user friendly and straight forward. I can pretty much navigate through it all with no problems but i have 2 friends who were like deer in headlights on their account page and not the one above, the actual page with 9000 options on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom