• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azrael

I don't think it's unreasonable at this point that players who preordered ARR should get one additional month of free service after all these problems are sorted out.

Actually on reflection I think this would be a bad idea. One of the problems is the freeloaders who preordered the game for access codes, canceled their preorders once they downloaded the game and activated their code, and are now congesting the servers without having spent one penny to support the game. The sooner the free trial period ends and these players leave the better. Some of them are 1.0 players without Legacy status who probably felt justified doing this, but many never even bought the game.

This could have been avoided if early access had been tied to the CE instead of a preorder bonus, with an early access code in the box and a separate ship date for the CE and regular editions.

Well got my CE registered and payment information all set up. Seemed to go off without a hitch.

Now I'm just questioning if I really want to risk logging out for my CE bonuses.

Xux

Anyone have a link to a place that better explains classes/jobs and combinations? Still a little confused about it all.

I have the basic understanding but having a guide would help me out some more. Also, Mounts. When exactly do you get one? 20? I could of swore i saw a level 24 running around on one and not the automatic travel ones. If it is 20, anyone know the price? Should i be saving every penny?

Guess i got mine right.
It's after a level 20 story quest. After you fight Ifrit, you can join a Grand Company and save up 2,000 seals to buy a chocobo license.

Blackthorn

"hello?" "this is vagina"
Does anyone know what the transparent lighting graphics setting does? High is a significant performance hit for me and I can't see what it does over Normal.

Also is there an easy way to compare the items you're wearing side by side with those in your inventory? The most I get is vague +/- figures which tell me nothing about stat bonuses.

LowParry

-sigh- I'll gladly go the 180 day entry....I don't need any other characters. Will I still get the rewards if I just keep going with the 30 sub?

Amon-Lau

I made a huge mistake...

When I was in the mog station I made another account by accident when I saw the original didn't have my character there, now I can't use my CE content with my current character and and Pre-order stuff can't go to the new one either...

I'm so stupid... OTL

smr00

Banned
It's after a level 20 story quest. After you fight Ifrit, you can join a Grand Company and save up 2,000 seals to buy a chocobo license.
I can't even begin to describe how excited i am for a chocobo.

I haven't felt this much excitement or love for a MMO since WOW launched back in 2004. Since then i have yet to play a MMO that i enjoyed playing and a MMO where i actually listened to in-game music and read all the text. Usually it's podcast/music and forcing myself to grind to max level but i am really, really enjoying the game. Glad i bought the game on a whim because of the hype GAF was giving it.

BooJoh

Got my account set up (though it's not showing my character in Mogstation but that seems par for the course.)

Question: Is there any way to still claim the bonus item from registering FFXIII? I used the code to get into the PS3 beta but never actually registered the code on the SE members site, but I see nowhere to input a 16-character code now.

Teletraan1

Banned
Did anyone order from SE directly and order the digital edition? If so, have you gotten a code because I cant find anything in any of the emails I have been sent.

Timeaisis

There should be four days left from early access. If you added a retail code to the right account after it should add 30 days.

Ah so they don't actually start "counting" the 30 day free until EA is over? That's good to hear. I was not going to register it because I felt like I'd get jipped out of the next 4 free days.

Phenomic

Error 1017?

I haven't seen this one before.. The world is full, but I can't join a queue? Do I like just spam trying to connect or whats the deal with this one.

BadRNG

Anyone know how long it takes for the CE items to be sent out? I got my EA stuff but no CE just yet. Seen other people with them though.

Teletraan1

Banned
Ya.. I did digitally... that's why I'm confused. So there's a 3rd damn code they send us?

I think so. I looked up my order from way back in June, it only has my pre-order code. No other codes listed anywhere. I assume they will send me a product key I can enter into the mogstation but haven't received anything yet.

smr00

Banned
I think so. I looked up my order from way back in June, it only has my pre-order code. No other codes listed anywhere. I assume they will send me a product key I can enter into the mogstation but haven't received anything yet.
I got send 2 keys from GMG today but i am 99.99% sure the first key was the early access key they sent me a few days prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom