• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got into Excalibur first try...well "in" being "in queue" with 20 ahead of me.

Queue got to 2, my Internet hiccuped, and then d/ced me...and then now it's back to 1017.

Midou

Is it still early access or has it officially launched?

Do 1.0 players need to do anything extra to get the two weeks of play?

They should really do something to fix this...It's pretty much launch now. Most people haven't even been able to play during their early access and that's not fair at all. Maybe putting up just one server will offload some of the traffic from all the other ones.

I dunno. At this point, just do something. Anything.

WolvenOne

Incidentally, I'm sorry if I've been a bit crabby with people tonight. Simply put, since this is the first EA night with no planned emergency maintenance, its the first night I have no legitimate expectation of being able to play at least briefly.

I don't really need a lot to keep me happy at this point. Just, 20-30 minutes to finish up a couple quests and maybe go up a level.

It's also the first night of EA, that I don't have a movie or something to keep me mostly occupied for a few hours. *sigh.*

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
They should really do something to fix this...It's pretty much launch now. Most people haven't even been able to play during their early access and that's not fair at all. Maybe putting up just one server will offload some of the traffic from all the other ones.

I dunno. At this point, just do something. Anything.

I played for 15 minutes. 15 minutes. I work 8-6PM daily, have to cook, have to hit the gym.. so those little few hours I can get in are worthless with 1017 errors. *sigh* Hope in a week its better or I am asking for a refund to Amazon.

Khrno

So I played for nearly 16 hours today, virtually no problems at all, I even logged out and back in straight away in a short queue to receive the bonus items.

Also tried Darkhold and Aurum Vale on the DF, those dungeons are hard and couldn't complete them with those parties I got on, looking forward to try them again.

I did complete The Sunken Temple of Qarn just before logging out, so much fun, there's doom and more doom, and blocks with faces and statues. And there was some sort of secret room which didn't open and I couldn't complete the map/achievement, but at least we did finish it after a few wipes due to doom and learning the mechanics of the statue boss.

Kyon

Banned
Kween

Lady_Yunalesca_130826100626.jpg

Varna

People leaving their character logged in when they're not even playing can eat it. All of the its.

SE is creation a vicious cycle. I want to logout and give people a chance... but I know I won't get back in after I'm done with dinner.

Teletraan1

Banned
Lol just 1 shot titan, had no idea what I was doing and I totally derped out and healed the whole thing with Cleric Stance on. I was so used to the betas where they would turn off all your buffs going into a dungeon and the tank was all gogogogogo.

Has anyone had time to play around with SCH? I would love some impressions if so.

Selvaria

There's a grace period for people to register their full game after having early access.

I've registered my Windows copy and set my subscription options on the Mog Station. It says I'll get billed at the end of September (I forget the exact date). Does that mean I won't get my veteran rewards until then?

And what happens when I register my PS3 copy and get even more free play time?

Pachinko

okay, so I was all set to buy this tomorrow but it looks like I should follow my own advice from earlier and wait a few days. I'm actually off from work all of next week... so if this game is working I'll be a vegetable for a week :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom