• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

eXistor

I cannot for the life of me even log into anything, it just keep saying my password is invalid. I have reset that thing about 5 times now and I'm 100% positive it's correct, but every goddam time, "password invalid". Anyone have an idea what this is? I've seen someone mention merging accounts, but I have no idea how to even go about that and google doesn't help much. I don't even have multiple accounts, so I don't see how merging anything would help.

/edit: I think I got it. The thing was constantly asking for a one time password, so I; ve been filling that in with my security token that I got with the CE, but turns out I don't actually have to use that. If I just leave it blank, it goes further.

Shamdeo

Yoshi-P has done a ton of globetrotting lately, and I'm sure he and the team are exhausted. It's no wonder some raw emotions came out - especially consider the context of the game itself.

I couldn't be prouder of him and the team with regard to the game. Yes, the launch issues are annoying, but I'm pretty confident that we'll be back on track in a few days.

Anyone have a link to an Nvidia Inspector settings/profile for the game? The AA implementation is awful, so many jagglies everywhere! And only (one version)FXAA offered :/

Alright, silly me. All STR all DAY for my Lancer, then.

Here's my character for now:

Dawn_Cunanan_130827064656.jpg

Robin64

Annoyingly, to take a screenshot on PS3, you have to hold L1 and then press Start. The only problem with that is when you try to take a shot of your stats page, it begins flicking through the tabs. Dat timing!

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
On my lancer, I was putting a few in vitality too, Idk if that is smart though, lol.

Level your Grand Company Rank

Item for 10,000 Seals that erases all Attribute Points allocated and gives them back to you
So you can put them in the right place if you fucked up

TnK

GAF I have a major issue. I had a US account and pre ordered a UK based FFXIV game. I got my pre order code and entered it in my US account. It worked, and code has been redeemed, but when you take out the other code, it says the region is invalid. Reason that I have a US account is because my friend made the account for me. Long story.

So the question is, how can I apply the same pre order to the UK account I have made, even though it has been redeemed? And, why is the SE system so stupid that it does not tell me from the beginning that the code shouldn't work as it is a US account and the code is UK?
I want the caith sith and mog hats =(

Thanks.

Robin64

The stat allocation is such a misleading freedom of choice if there's only really a right way and a wrong way. Should just have the jobs confer that bonus automatically, rather than letting some people "screw up".

desverger

STR like no ones buisness.

Also for armour sets etc, keep a look out for things that add to your skill speed. In the long run the faster you can hit, the more damage you will do.

Yeah, skill speed is a good secondary stat for Pugilists/Monks since you get those Greased Lightning stacks up faster, which in turn means more damage earlier on.

Baleoce

To add the 20-digit digital CE code, Do i enter it in Add Bonus Code? can't seem to find where to enter it..

Do not make the same mistake that I and apparently some others have made. Do *not* make a second service account. Cos you'll have to fill out a form, wait up to 2 weeks for it to get rectified and possibly forfeit your 30 days of paid sub. And yeah, the new site is really unclear.

Ricck

Do not make the same mistake that I and apparently some others have made. Do *not* make a second service account. Cos you'll have to fill out a form, wait up to 2 weeks for it to get rectified and possibly forfeit your 30 days of paid sub.

But where do I enter it? I'm not seeing where to put it lol

Rektash

So, I registered my secutiry token and haven't been able to log in since. GJ squenix! Mogrystation doesn't even give me an error when I try to log in. It just redirects to the login page.

Caffer

Neo Member
Is there a way to have the 30 free days tied to my FFXIV 1.0 service account? i bought ARR and got early access but now it says i have 14 days left and my activation code doesn't seem to work on that service account..

Baleoce

But where do I enter it? I'm not seeing where to put it lol

I believe there's a way to add the code to your current service account. But honestly, considering what I did this morning, I'm not confident enough to give you advice on how to actually do it, just what not to do.. xD

Ricck

I believe there's a way to add the code to your current service account. But honestly, considering what I did this morning, I'm not confident enough to give you advice on how to actually do it, just what not to do.. xD

I wonder why there's not a ADD CE CODE HERE option...

daveo42

Banned
Not looking forward to trying to log in this evening. Hopefully my copy of the game will show up, I'll be able to log in, and I'll get my CE items.

Instructions for Forcing SGSSAA are in the second post.

Missed it because I'm awful, thanks!

Edit: How does skipping cutscenes work? Recreated my character on a second server and there's a skip button for some of the videos but it doesn't work.....it just drags when I try to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom