• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
There is no problem. You paid for the game, you can stay in as long as you want to.

O that's what I thought too
slut.gif

Hope you got in sis
c3ed7b23.gif

We should play sometime

My name on there is Lady Yunalesca ;)

WolvenOne

Well, seeing as I'm sick to my stomach tonight, I'm going to have to hope that first, I recover enough to play, and second, that congestion eases enough for me to play.

...pardon me, I've gotta go buy a six pack of Pepto Cola.

edotlee

well i guess I can wait to get it until the server issues are resolved then lol

This would be the sane thing to do. Like everyone else said though, it's an awesome game once you get to play it. Shame about the servers though.

This is one of those moments where I feel fortunate enough to live in a timezone where everyone else is in bed.

Sucks for everyone else, but at least I get to experience the game as it was intended.

They really need an AFK kicker though. The amount of people hanging around the cities seemingly doing nothing is amazing.

Yeah, me too. Currently living in Seoul. I don't have any problems getting in because everyone's asleep and I'm at work during peak times, so I feel very fortunate. Although, I can see the weekends being a huge pain, especially this upcoming one.

Teknoman

I found Crystal Tower entrance.
Mor Dhona> North Silvertear
yYpXMBGl.jpg

Oh man...Hopefully Yoshi and team made the right choice, and chose a theme similar to this.

Would be great if on the top floor, there was a huge open platform with an insanely detailed sky (not that the one we have already isnt, but you know what I mean).

Well, seeing as I'm sick to my stomach tonight, I'm going to have to hope that first, I recover enough to play, and second, that congestion eases enough for me to play.

...pardon me, I've gotta go buy a six pack of Pepto Cola.

Hope you werent bike riding in blazing hot weather or something.

Khrno

So today I did Titan, The Sunken Temple of Qarn, Cutter's Cry, The Stone Vigil and finished at level 41 SMN for the night.

Tomorrow I have to do the SMN level 40 quest, queue in the DF to farm some loot from TSV since I got nothing this run and I'm wearing a mix of GC stuff and CC items, and although not bad, it could be better.

Also, Garuda is going down and maybe about level 45 by the end of the night.

Aeana

Garbage. Basically nobody on EST is going to play tonight. Time to pack it in.

Were they going to be able to play without the maintenance?
I would think that we would be happy to see maintenance, since hopefully that will get them closer to fixing the issues.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
So, do I need to buy the PS3 version separately to play the game there, or will my PC sub and the Beta PS3 client suffice?

Chucker

I would think that we would be happy to see maintenance, since hopefully that will get them closer to fixing the issues.

If it had ever fixed any of these issues in the past, I'd have more faith. They haven't so they get no benefit of the doubt.

Ugh this game is such a tease! I seemingly get far into the loading screen (I see the mail moogle) and then I'm hit with a 1017. I haven't been able to play since those issues with phase 4. I'm totally ready to play whenever they let me-I've got my CE just sitting here :(

Stoof

I've got Thursday off so I'd be ecstatic to come home tomorrow and find out they've found a fix so I could play all night. Too bad I don't have much hope for them this time. :(

I gave up trying to log into Ultros tonight after 2 hours of furious button-mashing. So I rolled one on Anima server. My wife, after hearing me bitch for 2 hours, said "that's ALL you had to do, and you could have done it 2 hours ago?" Sigh. Sadly, I think this one will actually outlevel my highest on Ultros, at this rate lol

Gritesh

I understand MMO's have issues at launch, but to say that I cant even finish my character creation because all of the NA servers are flat out closed is stupid.

Dumb move.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Joined GAF FC... Got to Level 10, rode a Chocobo, learned a few gameplay stuff... game is fantastic. Really. Its GOOD. Hopefully tomorrow Ill be able to join back in.

Eusis

Son of a bitch, ya let's bring down the servers the only times I've been able to log on.

They're just doing it to get rid of the afkers... nothing more.
We've had shorter maintenance periods, so I doubt it's that. Not unless they're patching in an auto disconnect of course, then it's absolutely to get rid of AFKers.

Meicyn

Gold Member
What's your character name and what server you on :3
I'm on Ultros, but I haven't been able to play in three days. I'm unwilling to mash the X button until I get in, especially since friends can't make a character on Ultros anyways meaning I can't play with them.

The moment new servers open up, I'm starting from scratch again. I can't deal with this overpopulated server MESS.

Teknoman

I guess if the FF III boss battle theme makes it into the Crystal Tower somehow, i'll be content with that.

No new deathshots...yet...but:

I just cant get over how much better Gridania looks...or everywhere else for that matter. Also i'd been running all over Thanalan, and its strange...even though I feel like i've covered the same amount of space as 1.0 Thanalan, there was still a whole other southern region i'd never touched. Complete with music that sounded like it would be at home in the Wind Waker.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Okay, I'm going to wake up and real queues, afkers will now be kicked, and new servers will be added.... or at least 1 of the 3.

Oh, Managed to pick this up today!

npQgDQR.jpg

Got really lucky, got the very last one at the store! :D Can't believe how much these are going for online.

Now only if I could log-in! yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom