• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

How do you merge the different Square Enix accounts? Or link them. I put pre-order bonuses on one but my older account (the one I played 1.0 with) doesn't seem to acknowledge that I did.

Moaradin

That's crazy that some non-legacy characters are 50 already. I'm 34 and I've already played way more than what's considered healthy :lol

It is starting to take a REALLY long time to level.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Yeah, seeing some of these level 25+ characters are awesome and depressing at the same damn time lol. I'm taking my time on this game though, I'm new to all of this.

I remember my friend going WTF when he saw someone running by with Ifrit. Right now its pretty common to see the job classes all over the place. These folks must be hardcore rollin through the missions to get that exp haha

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Servers online.

Yep "Green Light" confirmed for Japan also

And now the queue game begins...
KJnk9.gif

Now if only the PLAY button would appear...

I just restarted the launcher and it works. Try that

Zand

Neo Member
Ah, I'm thinking once I get online, I'll be staying online until next maintenance. Login already getting hammered badly. lol

FireVoa

Ah, I'm thinking once I get online, I'll be staying online until next maintenance. Login already getting hammered badly. lol

That's what I do, I will idle in a sanctuary while I go to work or get out in order to prevent 1017 from ruining my day/night.

Jinko

Go check out Camp Rev Toll in Mordhona. . . You trade for the AF+1 there. Requires a type of tomestone/token that's not dropped yet~ Prob crystal or bahamut drops XD

Tomestones are dropped in lvl 50 dungeons, Wanderers Palace being one of them.

Tash

I need more pets!

zyKRcdj.png

I got a crush! Cutest char ever.
Also, Lalafell tanks rock. Best tanks I run with in pugs which is kinda funny.

The good and bad about the new AF.

The good: they look downright amazing, literally every piece on every job looks incredible.

The BAD: They are way to easy to get, and having each come from a dead easy quest is depressing as hell.

They better make AF+1 near impossible to get.

I hope the WHM looks less like a little red riding hood wannabe who fell into white paint..I really liked the piraty like caster gear from the first dungeons..

Any screens available?

Lumine

Haha in queue right away. And it seems changed, it's really slow now... but at least I'm only 10th in the queue. :p

By the way, does anyone know if we can color/dye AF gear?

Tash

The UI customization is quite good. Any screens available from you guys to get some inspiration?
Specially healer types?

What about macros? You guys using them?
Thinking of macroing healer stance into my damage and healing spells so I automatically switch back and forth whenever I use either type.

Reknoc

Q: Where do I find Chestnuts & Lentils, since I sleepwalked through the Chicken Egg quest
A: Independent Culinarian Merchant is Gridania's shopping district.

meep!

Neo Member
AF+1 gear look almost the same as regular AF gear right? Is there actuallt any new good looking gear at 50? Considering how easy AF gear is to get everyone will look the same.

Moaradin

The UI customization is quite good. Any screens available from you guys to get some inspiration?
Specially healer types?

What about macros? You guys using them?
Thinking of macroing healer stance into my damage and healing spells so I automatically switch back and forth whenever I use either type.

This is how mine is set up at the moment

Works very well for me.

Hagi

So is there a limit to the amount of queues? trying to get into Ultros all i get is "World is full" before kicking me to the start menu. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom