• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khrno

If I paid for 1.0 for like a month, do I count as Legacy? I may have my terms crossed here.

Yeah you have them crossed, you are not legacy.

You must have this logo both in your SE account and when you log into your game.

325640.png

Jomjom

Banned
I only have the Asuran Armguards.

How do you get the Onion Helm and Garlond Goggles?

Also is it safe to register my early access code now?

I think something went wrong.

I did everything I was supposed to on the site but my pre-ordered registered to an eu site. I already had the PC version from 1.0 and got the PS3 version to add for this. It isn't showing up on my square enix account that I originally set up even though I logged into or TRIED to log into that to register my pre-order.

What the hell? Am I boned?

Khrno

I only have the Asuran Armguards.

How do you get the Onion Helm and Garlond Goggles?

Also is it safe to register my early access code now?

Onion Helm was from 1.0's CE.

Garlond Goggleswere available as a Standard Edition preorder bonus.

Alex

Are you able to put in 1.0 codes right now, or is that still down? I still have mine from before.

If so, where the heck do I input it? Thanks for any help.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
FINALLY got my 20-dig code. Good lord. So, Early Access is 24th, but is that like UK Friday or Saturday?

Khrno

Are you able to put in 1.0 codes right now, or is that still down? I still have mine from before.

If so, where the heck do I input it? Thanks for any help.

You gotta wait until the 27th, or maybe on Monday when the new Mog Station site goes live.

Khrno

Did you have a separate code for the CE or did it activate with the code from early access site? I ordered CE but the only code I received was for early access, and that code just gave me those items.

1.0's CE owners automatically get ARR's CE items.

You'll get your code inside your box (or in an email at launch from your digital retailer).

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So I entered my code ont eh site, and got another code. Then timed out and I can't get back to the page.

Where do I go to enter the code I get after I enter the first code for the pre-order bonuses and early access?

phierce

Posted on the beta forums by a GM - sorry, I don't have the link, this was passed on to me. Apologies if old.

Greetings gatherers!

I figured I would drop in here quickly to supplement your hard data.

An Active Help window for "Unspoiled Locations" is displayed when acquiring the below skills:
Botanist: Truth of Forests (Level 46)
Miner: Truth of Mountains (Level 46)

It is also shown during the level 50 class quest for botanist and miner.

Since this Active Help window is not automatically displayed if you already have a botanist or miner above level 46, I’d like to let you know what these handy abilities do in case you were unaware.

While under the effects of Truth of Forests or Truth of Mountains, once you enter into an area with an "Unspoiled Location" it will be displayed on your minimap. Compared to regular gathering points their appearance is rare, but that’s not to say that when they appear is random though – as clearly you have all found out! (Good job at becoming one with the land!)

By getting a grasp of the laws of nature for each "Unspoiled Location" you'll be able to predict when these points appear, so keep at it gatherers!

Nirran

Probably been posted, but does anyone know when the preorder code redemption page is supposed to be back up? I keep getting Error 3.

http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/

Finally got it to work. for those of you who are still getting error 3 its because it still thinks you're EU when you're in NA.

-Click on your name at the top of the page and go to your profile.
-When it loads look and see what the address of your profile is. Mine said eu.profile address.

-If yours says this simply change the eu. to na. and press enter once it loads hit back two times and input your code it should work.

hope that helps.

Try that out and see if it works for you.

Khatoz

7Yk8nrf.jpg

Ah man, what is the name of that green armor set that the lalafell and catman in the back are wearing? And what class is it? Is it a quest reward item? I love the look!

That's the level 15 dungeon CNJ set, can't remember the name, but you can get it from Sastasha, Tam-Tara and CopperBell Mines.

Beaten like a Lalafell during Free Company Chat :(

Meicyn

Gold Member
Thank you for ordering from Square-Enix, Inc. on May 23, 2013. The following product(s) have shipped. If you paid by credit card, your credit card has now been charged.

Product SKU Product Name Qty Ordered Qty Shipped Total Qty Shipped Amount
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
91015 FINAL FANTASY 1 1 1 $91.89

YAASSSSSS

ebil

7Yk8nrf.jpg

Ah man, what is the name of that green armor set that the lalafell and catman in the back are wearing? And what class is it? Is it a quest reward item? I love the look!
Acolyte robe/set. I still need the halfgloves!

Edit: beaten many times. I, too, should start refreshing before answering.

Wedge7

Decoration :)

Acolyte's Robe

It's a dungeon drop for mages from the 3 starter dungeons.

That's the level 15 dungeon CNJ set, can't remember the name, but you can get it from Sastasha, Tam-Tara and CopperBell Mines.

Good stuff, thanks.

Ah figures, I never ran those dungeons on my secondary classes, hence I never saw them. Looks so much nicer than those ugly 1 color robes that have a hood on them.

aceface

Ok, so is there some trick to not getting borked when you enter the early access code? I'm looking in the OP but don't see anything. Some trick to actually register for the correct region? I'm NA.

LowParry

Ok, so is there some trick to not getting borked when you enter the early access code? I'm looking in the OP but don't see anything. Some trick to actually register for the correct region? I'm NA.

First time I entered my code it gave me a EU code. So I entered it again (after the fix, same code) and it gave me a NA code. Working as intended by the looks of it.

Khrno

Try the indications 6 posts above yours.

Jomjom

Banned
Onion Helm was from 1.0's CE.

Garlond Goggleswere available as a Standard Edition preorder bonus.

Onion Helm from the 1.0 CE, Goggles for having the regular 1.0. It's safe to register now. :)

Thank you and thank you.

If I buy a sealed copy of 1.0 FFXIV Regular Edition right now, would I get the goggles, or did I have to preorder?

Also I've heard that another onion helm is in the game, one you can get as a drop, is that true? I think it had a different color plume?

Khrno

Thanks. Shame I missed it, but I'll get to it again soon. Weren't there others saying many of these quests seemed easier than in Phase 3?

Difficulty was somewhat toned down, also instances have a cap 1 level higher than phase 3. Also if you fail many times an instance, you get a special buff next time you try it.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Well, I think I'm done. Registered, saw all the items, and it took me to the download page.

I can confirm (at least until login) that if you have a legacy acount and want the pre-order items, you can pre-order form Amazon, get the code, then cancel without any problems.

Khrno

Also I've heard that another onion helm is in the game, one you can get as a drop, is that true? I think it had a different color plume?

There was a level 40 something helm in 1.0, it was basically a red onion helm with another name, I think I still have it in one of my retainers.

Not sure about something coming from ARR.

koji kabuto

After spending two hours on SE forums trying understand what hell is going on with Pre-order codes & early access i can tell that its Total cluster of %$@...
SE managed to take simplest task like sending an email with pre-order code and made it confusing and stressful!

People either not receiving their codes or receiving the wrong code (they have sent NA codes to EU players)

So in case you are EU players and still awaits your pre-order code to register it for early access.. all i can tell is cross your fingers & hope to be lucky enough to get your code ASAP.

Khrno

I can confirm (at least until login) that if you have a legacy acount and want the pre-order items, you can pre-order form Amazon, get the code, then cancel without any problems.

I heard you can also download music files and shit from the internet for free without any problems.

Or does that comparison not apply here?

Isaccard

Well, I think I'm done. Registered, saw all the items, and it took me to the download page.

scumbag move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom