• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they say what they are doing with existing servers so people can get on? I get that they are adding new servers but what about the ones right now that are full up.

Did they say what they are doing with existing servers so people can get on? I get that they are adding new servers but what about the ones right now that are full up.

They're not full up, they've just locked access for new characters. Once there are new worlds they'll probably open up access again, because there will be less traffic at any one particular world.

They're not full up, they've just locked access for new characters. Once there are new worlds they'll probably open up access again, because there will be less traffic at any one particular world.

I didn't mean character creation I meant actually being able to get in the game instead of world full try again later.

I didn't mean character creation I meant actually being able to get in the game instead of world full try again later.

Yeah I realised after I responded! Same thing though really, once other worlds are created or whatever I'm sure alot of people will just move to there (a lot of new players) instead of fighting to get onto Ultros.

RK9039

Are you gonna name and shame your GAF brethren

No.. no, I would never do such a thing.

Seriously that's such a low thing to do, I'd be ashamed and physically sick if I did that.

I'll be posting them in a bit, I'm not on my PC atm. Naming and shaming will begin shortly.

I do that all the time, I'm not logging off or warping if I needed to take a shit!

Really there's nothing wrong with it imo. But some people were literally hiding, you guys have to see those images, it's great.

kiryogi

Banned
So at the Pax panel. Biggest feedback yoshi-p has heard? "server is not online".

Also bluegartr has made it into Bahamuts coil.

Finally, only a handful of folks here have been gotten to hard mode primal.

So at the Pax panel. Biggest feedback yoshi-p has heard? "server is not online".

Also bluegartr has made it into Bahamuts coil.

Finally, only a handful of folks here have been gotten to hard mode primal.

Is not gonna hold 2 months at this rate.

Of course it was to be expected, legacy players have lots of advantage so is not really fair.

Ploid 3.0

Wow a exploit found on a stream. Made the boss tame and easy to kill. Looks like a server thing.

One of their members disconnected but was still shown in the party but just empty mp/hp bars. They fight the Chimera but it didn't do any of it's abilities, just the cone aoe stuff. When they killed it they were stuck and couldn't get out. Before the time was up before they would get kicked out the cure mage showed back up and they got credit.

Ferrio

Banned
Wow a exploit found on a stream. Made the boss tame and easy to kill. Looks like a server thing.

One of their members disconnected but was still shown in the party but just empty mp/hp bars. They fight the Chimera but it didn't do any of it's abilities, just the cone aoe stuff. When they killed it they were stuck and couldn't get out. Before the time was up before they would get kicked out the cure mage showed back up and they got credit.

What lvl boss?

kiryogi

Banned
2.1, 2.2, and 2.3 in development as we speak. First draft of next expansion is complete. 2.1 will see been hard dungeons and 2 new hard primals.

Soken says "I'm working very hard!"

Ploid 3.0

What lvl boss?

Forgot but they are level 50 doing duties for gear or something. They needed bard for stuns if that gives a clue. They didn't need to stun since the thing was glitched. A guy on their mumble was jealous because he had bad luck on the fight and didn't get a win. 2 bards are what he wanted.

About to try again it seem, but without the dc since that was luck.

http://www.twitch.tv/criticalchocolate

Edit:

Lv?? Dhorme Chimera
Full party fighting, 8 people, level 50s.

Precursor to the quest that gives you the endgame weapon.

Riposte

Man, who gives a shit about servers being down, that will fix itself within a month. How about quests being boring because of low difficulty? FATEs level syncing too high?

There are three legacy GAFs. Check the 2nd post or steam group for details.

Teknoman

2.1, 2.2, and 2.3 in development as we speak. First draft of next expansion is complete. 2.1 will see been hard dungeons and 2 new hard primals.

Soken says "I'm working very hard!"

This guy has made it into my top game composers list. His themes are so diverse.

So does anyone know exactly why they don't have the afk kick? I think all the MMO's I've played have it so I find it super weird.

They couldn't even handle a web page to give out pre-order codes. I don't think this has to deal with a specific design choice it seems more about inexperience on their infrastructure team.

Kemal86

So I'm trying to get GC Seals for my Chocobo License...is doing the same two GCLeves out at The Hawthorne Hut over and over the best way to grind seals? I've done them twice and am bored already.

Allard

So I'm trying to get GC Seals for my Chocobo License...is doing the same two GCLeves out at The Hawthorne Hut over and over the best way to grind seals? I've done them twice and am bored already.
You get seals from Fates, higher the lvl FATE and the better your medal the higher the points are. I get 150+ seals from lvl 25+ FATEs at the moment.

T.O.P

Banned

Fates, keep playing and do as many as you can, u'll get to 2k in no time

Kemal86

Thanks, I'll try that out. Getting a few stacks of Grudgeons to hand in as well, glad the fish turn in changed as I wasn't able to find the Crimson Crawdads they wanted earlier.

Alucrid

Banned
okay, i just disabled those fuckers. never again shall i be kicked from my coerthas farming group and be forced to endure 1017s again.

squadr0n

I took screenshots of people who were afk, hidden in the bushes :D

Some people were GAF members, this was on Ultros!

This is basically the only way to guarente you will be able to play whenever you need to. I know it sucks but even square admits they don't want to fix the problem till the servers are fixed. Plus I've got a review to write so for now I need to hide in those bushes whenever I can to stay logged in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom