• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
So at the Pax panel. Biggest feedback yoshi-p has heard? "server is not online".

Also bluegartr has made it into Bahamuts coil.

Finally, only a handful of folks here have been gotten to hard mode primal.

Wait, so the end game stuff is already there? I thought that the story was the only end game event in the game so far?

Eusis

I seem to recall hearing the GCs varry in their equipment rewards, but how do they vary? If it's based on the classes based inside the cities then I'll just make my choice based on that.

Have the servers gotten any better now that early access has ended and the free loaders have moved on? Try to decide if I want to return my copy or redeem the code.

Blackthorn

"hello?" "this is vagina"
Have the servers gotten any better now that early access has ended and the free loaders have moved on? Try to decide if I want to return my copy or redeem the code.
Nope, we have to come to terms with the fact most weren't freeloaders and a whole load of people really, really want to play this game.

RRnhhqW.gif

Foofaraw

I haven't been able to log on in two days. 1017 on a long weekend is a bummer. I also got 90000 out of a dungeon as my last "log off" some I'm not even getting good rested experience. Very disappointing.

I haven't been able to log on in two days. 1017 on a long weekend is a bummer. I also got 90000 out of a dungeon as my last "log off" some I'm not even getting good rested experience. Very disappointing.

I've got 90000 about 6-7 times today. A few times after I logged back in I was just dead laying there lol.

Sblargh

Banned
After 11 hours of trying to get in touch with their customer support. I have only error messages to bring home.

So I guess that means I won't play at least until tuesday. Which might have been true because of 1017 anyway.

Meanwhile, during these same 11 hours some other person with more luck than me actually could talk to someone in chat. His issue is being resolved. Because getting lucky enough to go through a random and broken system makes you more deserving of customer support than sending the e-mail days in advance.

And that's it for me, then. Until tuesday, hopefully, maybe, who knows.

Soroc

Why won't my server list update? D:

Just had a crash and now have the same... sigh....

Do not teleport to Aleport! I should have known better as I was there a little while ago and had my first drop in FPS to a slideshow. So populated right now I think thats why I crashed.

Windam

Scaley member
Just had a crash and now have the same... sigh....

Do not teleport to Aleport! I should have known better as I was there a little while ago and had my first drop in FPS to a slideshow. So populated right now I think thats why I crashed.

I was already in Aleport looking for a party for the Sastasha dungeon earlier when I logged out. Fuck it, I'm making a character on Durandal. Wish there was a way to make the interface stick for all your characters.

RK9039

Who else, over lv. 30, tanks with a controller?

Haven't tried this yet, I'm doing good with mouse and keyboard.

My tanking has improved a lot, I started using signs, target to kill/bind etc. We didn't wipe once in that dinosaur dungeon with the dragon at the end. I should have used signs a lot earlier, makes things a lot smoother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom