• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

antitrop

I wish I played Meridian 59, I didn't even know MMOs existed until UO

Then again, I was 12 in 1997 when UO came out
I'm the same age as you, I had no idea what I was doing. I didn't really like it at all, and it wasn't worth begging my parents to put in their credit card. Then my friends started playing EverQuest, but I couldn't get into that either. Then a failed attempt at FFXI. WoW got me, like everyone else.

Eh, this is certainly the worst game launch this year.

jiggle

So there's a maintainence right now?
whos the genius that decided to do this on a Friday night?

I love this game. I really do. But this server shit has to stop. Im not subbing to a game that doesn't let me play.
Pisses me off even more that this only affects one side of the region lists
they should not have recommended server regions like in ffxi and 1.0

Edit: yup logged in to ultima with no fucking problem

Sakura

Your situation isnt the same as everyone elses.

Considering half of the GAF FC always seems to be online playing when I get in, and there are frequent log ins and log outs, it can't be that hard to get in. It never takes that long of mashing 0. I remember when TOR came out, I had to sit in queues over an hour long. The longest it's ever taken me to get in here is 20 minutes. And once your in, the game is working great, no real bugs or issues whatsoever. I feel a lot of people are just trying to log in a few times and then giving up, or just at random intervals, and that's not the way to get in.

Styles

Yaas, I got in.
iuVGqNVB3iaJz.gif

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Queue working? It dropped from 24 to 18. Da heck. Usually there were 2000 people and bam... it logged me in.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
How do I make my gamepad target closest enemy first? Currently while doing fates it seems to pick players and pets before picking enemies. Such a pain in the ass trying to target stuff.

TheContact

How do I make my gamepad target closest enemy first? Currently while doing fates it seems to pick players and pets before picking enemies. Such a pain in the ass trying to target stuff.

There is a target filter options in settings. Set it to target enemies only. This works while unsheathed only so it is also a good idea to disable auto sheath (and use the press of the left thumbstick to toggle sheath/unsheath)

KePoW

Banned
What do the colored dots mean in the upper-right corner of gear item icons?

I can't seem to figure out any correlation.

Reishiki

Banned
What do the colored dots mean in the upper-right corner of gear item icons?

I can't seem to figure out any correlation.

What colour they've been dyed. I think anything that comes with one of those dots can be recoloured after you've done the Dye Quest in Vesper Bay (Only needs 1x Orange Juice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom