• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lasted an hour on my PC then crash to desktop. Dammit.

I've had some crashes too. They may have all been when alt-tabbing though.
I did have my graphics driver crash a couple times, but usually that repairs itself in a few moments.

edit:

Also, deleted my character because I didn't really like the look of him. Tried to put a new one in his place, but now the server I need to be on to play with friends has been full. Earlier today, not a single server was accepting new characters.. what on earth?? But now half of them are back, though not Balmung, the one I need.

Shoot.

BizzyBum

Apparently this game does not want me to play it.

I try to log in just now and instead of letting me play the launcher is acting like it's my first time playing and is asking me to enter my registration code. I put it in and it says it's already in use. Yeah, no shit... BY ME!

Okay, so I exit and try to open the launcher again and now it automatically starts up asking me to do this.

What the fuck do I do now?

1017 at 11:30 is a new one for me, but i'll probably stay online tonight and finish my airship missions so i can craft with a retainer finally.

After 20 tries at Brayflox I finally got
2013-08-30221350_zps6425482e.jpg
this morning.

Really wish the game had aesthetic slots, think I would keep it for good.

Rootbeer

Banned
I don't any of you heard me. I actually got in on my first try no queue or nothing

Funny, when i first open the game and login, it doesn't happen every time, but USUALLY i can get into a queue on the first try... however, it always kicks me out of said queue. Definitely some kind of bug going on there.

But there's also been times where I tried for 15 - 20 mins to login and then after the 200th login attempt I get in with no queue...

Shouta

How do I use/socket the materia?

If yo have the skill of the item leveled (like Goldsmithing for Rings) you can do it yourself by doing the quest to get melding, grabbing some carbonized matter and melding yourself. If not, you'll need to find someone that has the appropriate skill to do it.

RK9039

Okay, I said I was going to post pics of afk people, so here it is. Nothing serious, just for laughs.

Afk party
with one GAF member, he didn't invite any of us :O
:
ibjVV16N1HMrKs.jpg

This made me fall of my chair from laughter, they're hiding behind a building. I had a quest there and jumped from the ledge:
iPBSmzjXv9iNE.jpg

Same place, look at the mini-map lol:
i604bn8DZ2q8L.jpg

Sorry, it had to be done:
iGkdqBObIPM2d.jpg

Jubern

So me and a friend want to hop in, but I have a few questions:

- Anyone here has the Japanese version? We're in Japan and want to be sure it has support for languages other than Japanese. It worked fine with the beta client but just to check!

- Am I correct in understanding that most gaffers are on Ultros? I'd really like to enter a GAF company/linkshell/whatever it's called.

- Will the lag be really bad if I play on a US/EU server despite being in Japan?

Thanks.

Aeana

So me and a friend want to hop in, but I have a few questions:

- Anyone here has the Japanese version? We're in Japan and want to be sure it has support for languages other than Japanese. It worked fine with the beta client but just to check!

- Am I correct in understanding that most gaffers are on Ultros? I'd really like to enter a GAF company/linkshell/whatever it's called.

- Will the lag be really bad if I play on a US/EU server despite being in Japan?

Thanks.
You can switch the client to any of the supported languages (English, Japanese, German, French).
Yes, most are on Ultros.
Lag won't be that bad, especially since Japanese connections tend to be pretty great. Europeans have to deal with overseas latency (their servers are in Canada) and it seems to be going all right for the most part. I also have a friend in Japan who's playing on Ultros and he hasn't complained.

burgerdog

Alright, how do I set up my account so that I don't screw it up? I read horror stories earlier in the day about a big pink button. The game is asking me for my registration code ATM and I want to make sure that it's for my p4/early access account.

Apparently this game does not want me to play it.

I try to log in just now and instead of letting me play the launcher is acting like it's my first time playing and is asking me to enter my registration code. I put it in and it says it's already in use. Yeah, no shit... BY ME!

Okay, so I exit and try to open the launcher again and now it automatically starts up asking me to do this.

What the fuck do I do now?

My game did the same thing... wtf Square.

*edit* Ok so the issue is that we were using our pre-access/ early access code and we have to use our actual subscription code now. But I think I'll hold off on this since that will start the 30 day sub and I thought square was supposed to give us more free days due to the issues.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Um... so I got kicked from the game with a connection error... try to log back in and it says I'm still logged in? I'm confused.

Um, so I'm trying to log-in and it says my Square-Enix account doesn't exist, the same one that I've been using since Phase 3.

I didn't delete it, I don't even see it on the website. Is this normal?

qq more

The game is taunting me. The past few days I've been able to get in fine without too much struggle but now that has changed. 1017... 1017... 1017... 1017...

sky

Yup, got booted and can't get past the lobby now. :(
I guess that's it for tonight.

Just one... more.... attempt...........

Third time today we haven't finished Temple of Qarn because people are too slow to realize that the beams REALLY REALLY HURT.

We wiped 5 times, and every time it was because the Summoner and Warrior just stood in the beams during the 4-cane phase.

The green play button as disappeared and it's asking me to sign in to my Square Enix account through the client. Once I do, it says I haven't set one up. But on the official SE website, my account is on there and said I'd bought FF XIV....

chrono01

The green play button as disappeared and it's asking me to sign in to my Square Enix account through the client. Once I do, it says I haven't set one up. But on the official SE website, my account is on there and said I'd bought FF XIV....
Are you talking about the Square-Enix Membership page, or the Square-Enix Account page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom