• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alur

If my speculations are correct, dont expect to get in quickly if you fail out of a queue.

I've tried for 2 hours or so now. First it was all NA servers not found. Then 10102 for a good bit. Then a string of 1017's and now back to 10102s. I've been in four queues in that time, some even heading to loading screen and giving 10102. Lots of error codes!

mileS said:
Hate to be one of these people but.... I knew I should have left the game running while I slept last night.

Yep. Pretty much this.

8dkVwBx.png

SbT8K80.png

Tizoc

My brother has been trying to log in and start playing yesteday but kept getting error 2002, where it staes he is unable to connect to the lobby.
I assume others have this issue right? His game is a disc PS3 ver. BTW, and he already used the code for the 1 month sub.

Anyone? I take it's a common error?

SoulFist

Man. I'm going through the same problem I have in every MMO I play. Picking a name. I need to just tell my brain to shut up and enjoy the game, but it's always in the back of my head. I have this problem in every game, but it's made worse in MMOs because of the huge amount of time you can spend playing stuck with a character who's name you don't quite like.

Blackthorn

"hello?" "this is vagina"
If any of you are having crashes on Nvidia cards 6-series or up it's a widespread problem that overclocking makes them highly unstable.

I have a 660 that came with a slight factory overclock and I had to downclock it to stock levels to get it stable. No crashes since.

What kept happening was either a crash or a black screen followed by single-digit framerates. Seeing as there's a lot of Nvidia users here who seem to be having problems I figured this might help.

For the record I've had perfect performance and stability in FFXIV.

SE decided to reward me for putting me through that bullshit 10102 shit earlier by making Ifrit drop his WHM weapon finally. you're not off the hook yet SE...

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
If any of you are having crashes on Nvidia cards 6-series or up it's a widespread problem that overclocking makes them highly unstable.

I have a 660 that came with a slight factory overclock and I had to downclock it to stock levels to get it stable. No crashes since.

What kept happening was either a crash or a black screen followed by single-digit framerates. Seeing as there's a lot of Nvidia users here who seem to be having problems I figured this might help.

For the record I've had perfect performance and stability in FFXIV.
Happened to me when running the Guru OC from Gigabyte. Since then I haven't had that trouble. (GTX670 OC Windforce here)

Faithless

I was thinking about buying a new rig just for this game (I don't have a PC and have been playing on PS3). But then I wake up on a weekend and can't even load the World List and I think how happy I am that I didn't spend almost a thousand dollars to see that message in a slightly smoother resolution.

Eusis

I was thinking about buying a new rig just for this game (I don't have a PC and have been playing on PS3). But then I wake up on a weekend and can't even load the World List and I think how happy I am that I didn't spend almost a thousand dollars to see that message in a slightly smoother resolution.
Nevermind that the PS4 should run this game great and sounds like it's coming at least early in 2014. If this is the only game that makes you want to upgrade then definitely just wait on that, and it's not a bad idea anyway if the other games that make you want to place that investment are multiplatform titles hitting PS4/XB1 too.

SpiNN

Neo Member
I was stuck at the connection lost error for a while, but now it won't even load the NA world list anymore. Sigh. I'm one quest away from Ifrit and my Chocobo quest. :(

Ghostofst4rm4n

Neo Member
I finally was able to catch up on the new season of Breaking Bad.

While trying to log on.

At least Breaking Bad should be phenomenal next week (^_^)

jwhit28

Am I the only one confused on how to add time? I have to buy UltimatePay points from some 3rd party, to buy Crysta from Square Enix to purchase time for Final Fantasy XIV. Am I understanding that right?

Jeels

You might wait until Monday, when they add more servers in.

Well, I already have a character on Ultros, I've been doing the usual [through early access] keep trying to log in while words are full, so I know the deal already. Gotten used to the 10-45 minute waits to play.

Arcticfox

Game crashed at 1:30, took 10 minutes to get past the "Already logged in" error, got 10 minutes of the standard "Server full" error, and now one hour of "Connection with the server was lost".

I was having so much fun gathering and crafting, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom