• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

U2NUMB

Lets try day 6 in a row.... nope world full. Ok I will try again tomorrow.

Could have really logged some hours but I am starting to not care :(

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
Haha it's okay, guess it didn't just happen to me, Cassandra. :p

I'll be off playing Ni No Kuni until the servers decide to offer up some space.

Alucrid

Banned
I forced myself through the first 15 levels just so I could try out some party stuff. Played Satasha or whatever it's called last night and I get that it's an intro dungeon, but it was really underwhelming in terms of fun-factor. Is that indicative of the experience in other dungeons going forward?

Wait until Sunken Temple of Qarn.

Cystm

I just logged in no problem. Ultros.

Edit: "Connection with server was lost."
he.. heh... hehehe.. hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edit2: Second try, same thing.

I guess this is progress from the world being full and no queue at all, right?

Fucking imbeciles.

Edit3: 10102 every time. Oop, no. Now the world list is not refreshing, so I need to restart the whole client.

Edit4: No, now that is not even working.

Eusis

Anyone else thinking about just giving up until October?
I think I'll give up on this weekend, but I'll have to try in the middle of the night still. And hope I'm not too tired to play like last night.

I DO think it's probably going to be fine long before then though, more servers are being rolled out and if things can't keep up they'd probably keep rolling out new ones. And hopefully they're not stupid/miserly and allow free transfers at least to the new worlds to lighten and even the load.

Khrno

Can't get tired of this fight, probably my favourite (non-story) boss so far.

ddX8gvy.jpg

I forced myself through the first 15 levels just so I could try out some party stuff. Played Satasha or whatever it's called last night and I get that it's an intro dungeon, but it was really underwhelming in terms of fun-factor. Is that indicative of the experience in other dungeons going forward?

The dungeons don't really pick up until Brayflox's Longstop, although Haukke Manor will likely be the first place you end up wiping a few times on the final boss.

bigmac996

Waited 50 minutes to get into Copperbell Mines. Got in only to get that damn "connection to the server was lost" message. What's the deal?

Khrno

The real game starts at level 35.

Anteater

uh anyone having issues with the chat?

My party aren't seeing the lines being entered, or (edit: and) there's a huge ass delay (we chatted outside of the game to confirm).

LowParry

... now my characters aren't showing up. Must be some sort of maintenance.

If you spend like 15 minutes refreshing and reloading, you're bound to get in. That's all it takes for me to get in Leviathan. Press that num pad 0 once your character populates and get teased a few times. Eventually it loads in and you're good to go.

meep!

Neo Member

This was my worry too when I played that in the open beta. But no, its no indication at all because they get alot better and more fun, with great mechanics.
However judging by how you say you forced yourself through the first 15 levels I have a feeling you may not like the game much in the long run anyway, considering the first 15 levels go by fast, and you don't have to force it.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Ive seen like 5 new errors today. I have never tried to log in during the day, though. I usually got on around midnight central time and have no problems.

bigmac996

If you spend like 15 minutes refreshing and reloading, you're bound to get in. That's all it takes for me to get in Leviathan. Press that num pad 0 once your character populates and get teased a few times. Eventually it loads in and you're good to go.

Thanks for the tip! Does yours typically give the message "unable to update group NA/EU character list?"

Blackthorn

"hello?" "this is vagina"
With LNC/DRG, does anyone know if Life Surge also applies to Limit Breaks? I always use them in conjunction but I don't know if it actually makes a difference.

With LNC/DRG, does anyone know if Life Surge also applies to Limit Breaks? I always use them in conjunction but I don't know if it actually makes a difference.

Don't think limit's can crit. Either way when I tried it last phase it did nothing extra. Just stack your bonus damage buffs for it.

Taruranto

First 3 dungeons are complete utter shit, although the third has some nice moments here and there.

Once you get to Haukke Manor thing start to get interesting, and some dungeons like the temple have amazzzziiiing boss fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom