• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The world is currently full." But I haven't even selected a world yet!

3080895-7908154306-tumbl.jpg

Cystm

The game is more successful than they anticipated.

I am reminded of that how do I hold all these feels image. Only it's subscribers they are overwhelmed by, and said subscribers are not going to put up with this level of ineptitude.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Go to airship landing. Guess I must have pre-booked a ticket to visit 90000-land :(

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/76241-NA-Several-Worlds-Technical-Difficulties-%28Aug.-31%29?p=1134112#post1134112

[NA] Several Worlds Technical Difficulties (Aug. 31)

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties wherein players are being disconnected from instances on the North American and European data center Worlds. As a result, customers who were disconnected from said content are unable to log in.

The issue is being addressed, and new updates will follow as additional information becomes available.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

[Date & Time]
From Aug. 31, 2013 12:53 a.m. (PDT)

[Details]
- Disconnected from certain instances.
- Unable to log in after being disconnected from certain instances.

[Affected Worlds]
North American and European Data Denter Worlds
- Adamantoise
- Balmung
- Behemoth
- Cactuar
- Cerberus
- Coeurl
- Diabolos
- Excalibur
- Exodus
- Faerie
- Gilgamesh
- Goblin
- Hyperion
- Lamia
- Leviathan
- Malboro
- Midgardsormr
- Moogle
- Odin
- Phoenix
- Ragnarok
- Sargatanas
- Shiva
- Siren
- Ultros

Dineren

Banned
Well at least I managed to get some play time in today. Ended up getting disconnected after finding a group in the duty finder. Why did I join the basic training guildhest?! I have to say though, when I manage to log in I am really enjoying it. Probably the most fun I've had playing an MMO at launch.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Are people willing to admit this is one of the worst MMO launches yet?

One of the? Sure. However every major MMO - or heck, even multiplayer game (Diablo III, Simcity etc) that comes out has these sorts of issues. If a MMO is boring and nobody wants to play it, it usually has a wonderful launch. But if a mmo is popular? Well... a crappy launch is part of that package, no real way around it - until they master network architecture development I guess.

tenchir

Pissed that I was kicked out with a 9000 error, but it looks like I am not alone in this.

Took almost 3 hours to log in and about 2 hours of playtime. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Rimshot

Great... Can't even list the world my character is on, because their "data denter" is having issues... And yes, it was not me who wrote denter.

Khrno

I've played around 14-16 hours daily since last Sunday.

So somehow I have managed to avoid most problems, although I just got hit right now zoning, so I guess I might have a break from my Mythology tokens farming.

Wortany

Thing is, I've been able to play a lot, and haven't really had many disconnects, so for me, this is one of the best MMO launches.
Not my care you plebs can't log in or stay connected :p

They are limiting the amount of players but atleast when you get in, the gameplay is really smooth. There's nothing I hate more than loot-lag. Because that irritates far more in time wasted. If you can't connect, well shucks, do something else.
Atleast you're not wasting time waiting for something you did a minute ago, with EVERY action you take.

chrono01

So I'm finally listening to the OST that came with the Collector's Edition [since, you know...I CAN'T ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME!] and despite only being six tracks, they're pretty lengthy [even if the town themes basically loop twice].

You get:

1) Gridania Town Theme
2) Gridania Field/Outside Theme
3) Limsa Lominsa Town Theme
4) Limsa Lominsa Field/Outside Theme
5) Ul'dahn Town Theme
6) Ul'dahn Field/Outside Theme

It's not too bad. It will have to suffice until I they release a full proper OST which I will promptly pre-order.

Wilsongt

I've played around 14-16 hours daily since last Sunday.

So somehow I have managed to avoid most problems, although I just got hit right now zoning, so I guess I might have a break from my Mythology tokens farming.

Uh.... Vacation? School hasn't started yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom