• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
Been playing past half hour now got booted from the game during my teleport and the lobby connection had an error too.

Fix this shit Square.

Get yo shit TOGETHER

i9pNn7NQArDz.gif

Lain

So... I manage to finally log on, make some little progress on the main story (why do they make you go all over the place to end it with a sorry I actually don't know anything about the item you need, go back to the dude that sent you to me, he actually knows about it, argh!), go afk 10-15 minutes to eat dinner, come back and zone into Eastern Thanalan to be hit with a 90000 error followed by a 2002 error.
At this point I'm at a loss. I'll never manage to unlock Bray.

Just got booted during an area transition due to death from a quest not working. I had to get hit by bad breath and then use a potion to recover from it, however the potion didn't seem to want to work.

Got 90K while teleporting. Prior to this our linkshell chat was all messed up, people were seeing messages at different times from when they were said.

Got 90k error in the middle of Longstop runs. After getting screwed out of my Infantry Shirt because another Monk was in the group and won the roll.

Now I can't log in at all. This day of playing is turning out wonderfully. XD

I'm going to assume that this is some form of unannounced maintenance?

Considering that the login servers aren't even working, I'm thinking it may be the case.

EDIT: Nevermind, got into the world list but only Group JP is showing.

RSLAEV

just got home and decided to try and play-start button is greyed out and I can't even get to character select-oh well.

I'm going to assume that this is some form of unannounced maintenance?

Considering that the login servers aren't even working, I'm thinking it may be the case.

EDIT: Nevermind, got into the world list but only Group JP is showing.

Nope. This has been happening since OB. Zoning is kicking people out of the game.

Atronarch

Neo Member
It seems the lobby can't even display correctly. Well I guess I can run Brayflox again when server is actually in semi-working order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom