• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teknoman

If making food so you can fight Titan is interesting, I guess.

I doubt it... I'm sure the scenario Soraan mentioned is pulled right out of the game.

Hmm...well I just got to the Ifrit section, so I guess its only exciting in bursts (scenario quest wise anyway).

EDIT: No one sees the DEX benefits for GLA/PLD? Dont neglect it, block rate and all that.

Unless I end up being wrong later, I see to be blocking a decent amount of the time...and honestly i'd rather have stat ups in this order STR, VIT, DEX.

wrongway

Wow, progress -- 515 person queue. Seems like they've managed to increase it's cap.

edit: aaaand connection to the server was lost. gg.

MGrant

queuednum1.png

Fuck it. You know what? I'll take it.

EDIT: Fuuuuuuuuuck, 10102

qq more

Got in queue but then lost connection somehow. ...I'm gonna keep trying I guess.

EDIT: looks like I'm definitely not alone

I feel your pain stuck at that error too, but your name begs to be quoted :p
well at least you're being funny instead of mean about it so it's all cool, so it didn't actually bothered me this time lol

Kinda glad I haven't really bothered playing this game besides a couple hours on early access. Not really in any hurry though, and will gladly wait until the server stuff gets sorted before I really devote time to it. Right now it just sounds like a lot of unnecessary stress.

Nekofrog

Banned
I haven't had a single issue logging in and playing ever since their maintenance yesterday. Right before the maintenance, it was the usual "you want play? GO GET FUCKED" message.

TheContact

what's the command to keep logging in without having to click each time on the PC =x, good thing about PS3 u just keep hitting X

Getting reports from FC members that the Duty Finder is borked. Tanks and Healers are getting 30 minute queues. Just a heads up if you're having trouble getting into groups.

TheContact

got in 46 player queue hope it lasts. excited to see how this plays on pc after playing 25+ levels on ps3

it updated to 45 without booting me! progress!

i got in! just make sure you don't numpad 0 spam your way out of the queue

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Quick question about subscriptions: Since you can switch classes anyway, what's the need for multiple characters? Only the 'entry' plan seems to make sense.

akaoni

Banned
Quick question about subscriptions: Since you can switch classes anyway, what's the need for multiple characters? Only the 'entry' plan seems to make sense.

Multiple servers, race RP (without paying for changes to switch back and forth).

Clipse

So we made a FC in Lamia for those of us who are wayward because of 1017 on ultros. It's called Ethereal, and the GM was one of the officers of the GAF Believe PvE guild in TERA (and substitute GM when i was away) since i don't have much time for management duties.

Whisper:

Yura Hiza (GM)
Asuke Shoyo
Dark Tundra
Ballis Braddock

We are small atm, but trying to get whoever is in Lamia going.
Is there anyone online besides the people you listed that can shoot me an invite? Name is Clipse Dudemeister. Thanks!

rocK`

Banned
So do the latest Nividia drivers reduce crashing when you alt-tab from fullscreen? I seem to crash like 50% of the time I alt-tab.

Looks cool, but it would cancel you out of a queue any time it popped wouldn't it?

if you get in a queue you are in that queue, so continuously cancelling is fine, you'll eventually get in

Noi

Personally, I never wait in a queue. Even at times when the queue window pops up, I cancel and try again... and usually get in immediately on that second retry, even if I supposedly had 100 people in front of me. It wasn't until I asked someone in my LS that I realized you were supposed to wait in line at that window, per se.

I don't understand how the queue system works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom