• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Desu

It probably wouldn't be enough context for most, but FFXI did provide context for all that grinding. You were out there representation you're nation and driving the beastmen forces back. Everyone remembers the conquest system right? I really wish they had expanded on this idea more in FFXIV.

Over time there was quite a bit of story added, and a very good one at that.

akaoni

Banned
Have you did Mercinne's quests yet in Central Shroud?

There was another person who I should be remembering.....
Well that person is getting a little visit.
I don't think I've done those yet.

I think her name might be Marcette actually, think I goofed and merged her name with my characters name...

Apologies!

Aw, thought I was in! 73 in queue and got booted.

I've been queued 5 times over the past 4 hours. I'll be surprised if somewhere there isn't someone issuing deaththreats at this very moment, because even I'm being tested.

The start button doesn't work :(

Probably gonna get 2002 like I've been getting.

But it just got fixed for me so hopefully yours will too

The JP servers going down sucks though. Now it's harder to try to log in because it takes longer to go back to the character select screen if you get world full :(

Blackthorn

"hello?" "this is vagina"
Do you lose the rested bonus if you log out? I just want to fiddle with my hotbars before going to bed but I don't want to waste the bonus.

akaoni

Banned
Do you lose the rested bonus if you log out? I just want to fiddle with my hotbars before going to bed but I don't want to waste the bonus.

Nono, it's permanent until you use it. Worst thing you can do is not logout in a rest spot, which means you won't gain more.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I don't understand why they allow you to accept quests a few levels above you, yet even if you complete them, you cant accept the reward until you hit that level...

Sorral

I'm wondering if anyone else is on Balmung?

I am on Balmung from 1.0 but mainly because I have friends from FFXI who play on it.

Oh and the queue thing: I find it so hilarious that I always get in after 5-10mins wait with a number of people ahead of me ranging from 1 to 126. Every single time now.

Sigh. Horse shit. Had to restore my phone, I wrote down my token serial thinking that's the logical thing to do considering Blizzard's authenticator works this way.

Anyway, apparently there's an emergency password stuck in your account settings that is given to you that you're supposed to record if you ever lose the authenticator. There's no way to restore the authenticator to your account even with the serial key in hand. And, SE has 0 weekend support and will be closed on Monday. Fucking lovely.

Faithless

Grats on Behemoth, GAF. You made Sariel proud.

In other news, has anyone heard about the companion app that was supposed to be released with ARR?

akaoni

Banned
Well I'm using a macro script now. Install AutoHotKey, open a notepad document and paste in the following;

F2::

If State=50

State=Off

else

State=50

SetTimer SendKey, %State%

Return

SendKey:

Send {Numpad0}

Return

Call it "[anything].ahk", save type as "All files" (just to be safe).

Double click the saved file, go to your FFXIV;ARR window, press F2 and it will start macroing, press F2 to stop. Apparantly cancelling the queue doesn't cancel your place in it, so if you see it press F2.

Item Box

BAM Behemoth is down on ultros

02A1147B79B65E6C62BA59A7248EAF05F0C94363

lol

Have not been able to log in for the past two days :( SO frustrating. (Sorry, I know this is like the billionth post on the subject - but I really do want to play - I am enjoying the game quite a bit... this log in process is ridiculous though!

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
So I went and bought the game on PS3. Why? Almost out of bandwidth until Sept 8 and I am not waiting for my cap reset, and there were no other physical copies other than PS3. So console it is. See you all on there...

I have the funds. Where are the sever issues at now?
Still having the same problems.

I'm probably going to pick the game up either tomorrow or monday and see what happens when I try to log in. Watching all of these Twitch streams is making me want to jump in now instead of waiting for them to fix it.

Spent an hour trying to get past 1017, it started to look like it was finally loading me in...then I got a 2002 error and it shut the game down.

I've was lucky last week, barely had problems. Now I feel everyone's pain who couldn't get in no matter what. I've tried every once in awhile all day, and more often than not I can't even get a list of NA/EU servers. All day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom