• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

docbon

Finally White Mage

I'm slaying

legendtinax5lts.gif

White Mage?

What a mistake~

Should have rolled scholar.

iruZQsYJ597Jo.gif

MKAllDay

Am I wrong in thinking that there is no reason to use Ruin once you have Ruin II? They both have a potency of 80 and same recast time but Ruin II is instant and causes Blind. Sure it costs more MP but as an ACN and SMN I have NEVER had MP problems so that part is irrelevant.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Been playing on a JPN server without issues, but I encountered 1017 today. Seriously? Not even a queue?

weird, the notice on the launcher says the issues been fixed.

haven't been able to see na/eu servers on character select all night.

I guess that's one way to fix things.

Banging my head against the wall. Was doing the 4th dungeon, get to the final boss...

Cinematic plays.

When the cinematic is over, I'm outside the boss room, everyone else has been fighting the entire time, and I'm locked out. They wipe, tank quits, everyone tells at me. Fuuuuuck off.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEE
Had a similar thing happen to me today. The tanker, after being awful during the whole trip, made me wait outside the boss room while I was watching the cutscene.

Is the speed bonus that good to make them so desperate? He brought a horde to kill us just so we could get back to the beginning faster because we missed a key item (?)

Zozobra

So when you're getting 1017'd, the world is actually full, right? It's not some other bug or whatever?

I've tried logging in so many times today that I feel I should have got in at least once...

FireVoa

I've been getting 1017'd for about 2 hours now :/ There's not even a queue for me like I usually get given.

Same, 2 hours for me too. I've been disconnected before but usually for no more than 10 minutes or joining a queue just as quick. This has totally shut down my night :/

Mr. Hyde

Following the Gridania main quest storyline, where do I pick it back up after finishing getting the airship pass and going to both of the other countries? I am not sure if I go back to gridania or elsewhere.

LegendX48

Damn, game doesn't work at all anymore, can't even be in the main menu for more than a couple seconds before error and game closing lol

edit

Eusis

Give it a week honestly. The hype will wear off for some people.
Especially if they treat this more like a traditional RPG and are done once they clear the main story.

... Managed to go into a state without the game saying it can't return world lists (despite initially doing so with the JP one) and mashed on through trying to get in. Ended with a 2002, so I'm probably sticking with Xillia tonight. Maybe try one last time in half an hour.

subtleglitch

Neo Member
The game just trolled me hard. After countless attempts at logging in and getting an error message immediately, this time it looked like I'm going to log in and it's loading...and then nope! 1017'd! ;_;

and after that I'm in. Diabolos must not get hit as hard as Ultros does. Cause I've been successful in these night time logins
Well now to watch Pettis whoop that ass for our city in this UFC PPV

WarMacheen

2 mother fucking hours of no server lists and 1017, I finally get in que, and the piece of fucking shit crashes.

FUCK YOU SE, FUCK YOU TO FUCKING HELL.

I don't want your 7 days of free game time you fucking assholes. It's has been 8 fucking days of this shit and you offer no solution.

Next week won't be any better, they will add more servers, blah blah blah and there will be just as many 1017's but with more people playing.

Veggy

Server issues aside, is the game actually any good?

Is it different to WoW/Guild Wars 2? Thinking of picking it up in a week or so when things calm down

qq more

*reads everyone saying ultros is working* "!! Time to play!"

*rushes to the game and loads up the character* "Come on come on..."

*Now Loading...* "IT'S HAPPENING!! WOO"

*loading screen gets interrupted 20 seconds later with an error message and I get booted out of the game completely* "FUCK"

dis is the story of my lyf, lyk dis everytym u cry

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
It's such a weird and fickle system. The queue numbers seem to jump around depending upon which area you are logging in from (I have 3 characters setup) and I just managed to login on a whim with the character that saw the largest queue number on a second attempt of joining.

Wednesday can't arrive anytime sooner.

Riposte

I logged out so I could fix the sound. Deserve what I get lol.

Since the OT2 is coming soon. I'd like you guy to post the best resource links and such for this game.

Why, SE, why...

I just got this really awesome body piece in a dungeon to last me until I get AF body. I was so excited when it dropped and I won it, and then... I put it on...

Oh come on, really? I look like a prostitute! Er, one who graduated anyways...

Really nice stats:

ffxiv_08312013_232240ivxtf.png

;_;

Vanity gear slot yespls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom