• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeana

Wow, that Titan fight was interesting. I'm certainly glad I didn't try to do it with randoms. We wiped a couple of times, someone actually disconnected and reconnected mid-fight (amazing that this was possible), but after several tries we did prevail.

raven777

Wow, that Titan fight was interesting. I'm certainly glad I didn't try to do it with randoms. We wiped a couple of times, someone actually disconnected and reconnected mid-fight (amazing that this was possible), but after several tries we did prevail.

the problem with reconnecting mid-fight is that you lose all TP. ;( but its good that you can actually reconnect mid-fight in dungeons.

Ken

Absolutely. You will learn a trait called freecure that gives you a 15% chance to proc a free cure 2 cast when you cast cure 1.

Hm, okay. I should probably be using that anyways and save Cure II for big damage.

I should probably also set up a macro for Repose with a mark.

Anteater

Wow the Garuda fight was fun :eek:, can't wait to do that again with my friends.

Ran into a jackass who wouldn't shut up and questioning everyone in the party though, lol.

"Tank died!? How did he die!? DID YOU MAGES NOT HEAL HIM, you did!? THEN THE TANK SUCKS"

ok buddy! We re-entered ran into a cool dude and beat it though!

WolvenOne

Well, was fate Farming near Oakwood, when I bluescreened, right in the middle of an area with reasonably powerful monsters. Been spending the last 15 minutes desperately trying to log back in, in hopes that I can move my character before he's killed. :p

Also, adjusted the clock on my GPU, down a tick. Just as a precaution.

Edit: Aaaaand, I'm, nevermind...Queue, 51, 51, 51.... Bueller, Bueller.. nevermind...

WolvenOne

*Tries getting on.*

Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam!
Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam.
Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam!
Spam spam spam spam.....

Item Box

got into queue #9

loads screen. and 10102 hits.
untitled-118jcjx0.gif

WolvenOne

*Game crashes in the middle of a FATE!*

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!

*Faceplant.*

Well, at least I got to taste the fruits of the Coeurl mount before another "unexpected error" occurred. Haukke Manor glitched twice also. I guess I'll straighten my hair while I wait for people to sleep.

qq more

*Game crashes in the middle of a FATE!*

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!

*Faceplant.*

oh yeesh that really sucks

subtleglitch

Neo Member
I love how I can log onto my EU world fine...:/ Must be less popular than the NA servers by far. Ugh I really want to continue my character on Ultros...

Darryl

Banned
They've made crafting so confusing. I went to craft something last night and found out I needed 275 Craftsmanship. Another craft needed a bunch of control. The stuff you can craft isn't even that great and I need to build myself up a massive armory of gear to do that? Sounds like a huge waste. Although for the simpler stuff I do like how they've made material gathering all simplified.

CLBridges

Told myself I was going to take a few days off from playing this. But, what's the first thing I did after leaving from meeting a friend at the mall? Booted up FFXIV! I guess it's no denying my need to play this game lol. I'm just grinding FATES and levequest's now to get my Archer from level 25 to 30, then I'll proceed with main story I guess.

Alucrid

Banned
I have a level 50 WHM and 46 SCH right now. SCH excels in a lot in damage mitigation and does fine single target healing. But where it lacks is AOE heals. Like, tonight on Garuda, it was a struggle to keep everyone up and in high health because Succor kind of sucks. But with Faerie + Succor + single target heals and shields, it's manageable. WHM has it easier in terms of raw healing power, however... Their MP regen sucks compared to Scholar. I very rarely have to worry about mana as a SCH whereas I'm constantly mindly of my mana as a WHM.

Hope that helped.

I did Garuda too. I guess we had a WHM because he was OOM by the last phase. :(

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Any other pics of the Summoner avatars? I've only seen Ifrit and Carbuncle.

How come it doesn't have legs? Well, I guess they don't walk anyways. However, it doesn't really look like Ifrit, looks like a fire demon.

Because it's not Ifrit, it's just some of his energy you jack to use for yourself.

Titan is the best looking summon, but you cant tell in screen shots. But his animation is awesome.
Titan-Egi.jpg

The rocks around his chest rotate around in a dual orbit forming an X, and the rocks around his fist orbit around while spinning. All while having a pulsating glow :D

WolvenOne

Any other pics of the Summoner avatars? I've only seen Ifrit and Carbuncle.

How come it doesn't have legs? Well, I guess they don't walk anyways. However, it doesn't really look like Ifrit, looks like a fire demon.

Well, my understanding is that its, not Ifit.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!

awesome thanks.

---

On a side note wtf is with the expert delivery rewards sucking for the grand company missions. D:

Because it's not Ifrit, it's just some of his energy you jack to use for yourself.

Titan is the best looking summon, but you cant tell in screen shots. But his animation is awesome.
Titan-Egi.jpg

The rocks around his chest rotate around in a dual orbit forming an X, and the rocks around his fist orbit around while spinning. All while having a pulsating glow :D

I saw the garuda summon thought that was pretty cool. The person was lv 45

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
when the game told you the world is full and try again, does that mean just keep trying or come back in an hour or two?

It means keep spamming that shit till you get in lol

since its still the weekend its just a ton of people trying to play is whats causing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom