• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Registered my code successfuly earlier but did not receive this email yet

wP5gVw0.jpg

Ok, so I got the PS3 12 digits code, used it into the PSN redeem code page and did not download the client, since I have the Beta4 one.

Now, how can I check that I got the pre-order items?

I got that email, but it is NOT the same code as I got on the site. The site gave me a RAAU code, and the one in the email is RAAE. The site said nothing about early access when I put in the RAAU code, just the vanity items.

:/

Totakeke

Never played FFXI nor FFXIV before, are there anything that makes the classes more unique other than you can just switch jobs pretty easily? Is there anything that differentiates one archer than the other than maybe some cross-class skills for example? There's no skill trees and just abilities that you unlock with quests or reaching certain levels, right?

Abominuz

Banned
Registered my code successfuly earlier but did not receive this email yet

wP5gVw0.jpg

He, you are supposed to get another email ?
I havent got this one either ?

How the hell are we supposed to know if we are fine for the 24th ?

I got my pre order code, and entered it and got the 20 digit code and entered that.
Now i still dont see anything on the SE account management page.
I still het the no active subscription and registration status is not registerd.
And i got no email from SE for the early acces ?

Izayoi

Banned
Well, submitted my Amazon pre-order code again, and this time I got an RAAU code (I think by changing my language settings on my SE account from "English (UK)" to "English (US)" maybe?).

Put the code in, and then got this lovely page.

m4par.png

;_;

Legacy members get a special chocobo.

I was surprised that there was no difference beside mild visual differences between the legacy chocobo and the company one. I thought for sure they'd have some different music or something, the different music for the Goobbue mount is what makes it so awesome.

Cmagus

I was surprised that there was no difference beside mild visual differences between the legacy chocobo and the company one. I thought for sure they'd have some different music or something, the different music for the Goobbue mount is what makes it so awesome.

Yeah the only differences is the chocobo is a slightly duller color and the barding on it. All the other mounts will also have the goobbue music as well which I prefer over the chocobo theme.

BTW, surprised the game comes out in less than a week and we haven't seen any information on Trophies yet.
They should be revealed during early access and I'm thinking they will probably be the same as what are in game now for the PC version.

Anyone know what they will name their chocobo yet?

Mine shall be known as Kurea

Carue for me

Ravidrath

They should be revealed during early access and I'm thinking they will probably be the same as what are in game now for the PC version.

Pretty sure there are like 3X too many Achievements in the game for that to work.

I actually think if they were smart, they would make the majority of them story-related like a single player RPG.

Yusaku

This updated on the reg page:

Code:
We will post another status message in 3 hours [12:00 AM PDT / 7:00 AM GMT / 9:00 AM CET]

Cmagus

Pretty sure there are like 3X too many Achievements in the game for that to work.

I actually think if they were smart, they would make the majority of them story-related like a single player RPG.

You're probably right.

Also your error 3 issue try this

-Click on your name at the top of the page and go to your profile.

-When it loads look and see what the address of your profile is. Mine said eu.profile address.

-If yours says this simply change the eu. to na. and press enter once it loads hit back two times and input your code it should work.

Ravidrath

You're probably right.

Also your error 3 issue try this

-Click on your name at the top of the page and go to your profile.

-When it loads look and see what the address of your profile is. Mine said eu.profile address.

-If yours says this simply change the eu. to na. and press enter once it loads hit back two times and input your code it should work.

Thanks for this - I'm all set now.

Kokonoe

Banned
Anyone know what they will name their chocobo yet?

Mine shall be known as Kurea

Depends on the character limit, but I'd like to carry on tradition from FFXI and go

Ace Malevolent

if not that, then just Ace. I had my Chocobo in FFXI with max speed and he was Black (although I dyed him green a few months ago).

Well, submitted my Amazon pre-order code again, and this time I got an RAAU code (I think by changing my language settings on my SE account from "English (UK)" to "English (US)" maybe?).

Put the code in, and then got this lovely page.

m4par.png

;_;

That's because you generated it twice.

If you don't want to fuck around with it anymore, just cancel your Amazon preorder and preorder it again. You'll get a new code within 5 minutes and you can try again.

NinjaJesus

Would anyone know where they moved the Permanent Options section of the account info?

It's not where it normally is and I'm having trouble finding it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thoraxes

Whoa thanks Mognet much appreciated, these are absolutely gorgeous! :D And ah okay I see that explains it then, it's a slight bummer since my primary drive in MMOs is exploration of far away "lands" (I'm this weird I know :p) but with how well crafted the zones turned out I don't think I will mind it much :)

And as for Miqo'te... I think they are nice! :(

LYBB1ii.jpg

Yes they are :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom