• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish you Mumble people would realize that there are over 200 people in the Ultros guild already, there will be probably be even more in EA/Launch, and the vast majority of them are NOT in Mumble. Use the Steam chat or the LS/FC chats and stop leaving the vast majority of people out!

Bogeypop

I wish you Mumble people would realize that there are over 200 people in the Ultros guild already, there will be probably be even more in EA/Launch, and the vast majority of them are NOT in Mumble. Use the Steam chat or the LS/FC chats and stop leaving the vast majority of people out!

Yeah! Do it so I won't get yelled at for mentioning Mumble in STEAM chat by the STEAM chatters even though I'm in STEAM chat all the time as well. T_T

Yondy604

Banned

This is the confusing post I have read all week. Anybody and everybody is free to join mumble.

Ogni-XR21

Preordered and finally got my code to register. But I did not copy the PSN code right away since it said they will send an email. But no email yet... I'm sure it will work out but still kind of bummed I cannot download yet.

jiggle

behemoth @.@
reminds me of the massive death at xarcabard(S) campaign

FATE will have rewards outside of GC seals ya?

primals look great
cant wait to not summon them

Kokonoe

Banned
To be honest, I don't care for using Steam chats, IRCs, and other things outside of the in-game chat as long as the in-game chat is decent enough. I think the more people start using this or that, it really separates the guild. Of course, everyone is free to do however they like, and they should.

Thoraxes

Okay let me try to say this out loud and somebody to say you are right.

Step 1 - You get a Code (6-3-6-3) From where you bought the game. (THIS IS THE EARLY ACCESS- Code).
Step 2 - You put in this code which gives you a SECOND code (20 digit code)(This is the Pre-order main early access code).
Step 3 - You type in this code on SE site which Unlocks the Early access + mog cap + other thing.
Step 4 - IF YOU HAD 1.0 CE IT WILL SHOW ALL THE CE ITEMS ON THAT SAME PAGE
Step 5 - After awhile (before launch) SE will send Another Email with ANOTHER CODE to add the CE edition stuff (for 2.0 players). (12 digit code?) (Physical edition has a code for the CE stuff)(Digital by email?)

How is this? right?
Alright so i'm new to what's going on here, but if I registered my 1.0 CE on the launch day years ago, and am Legacy, I don't need to put anything in to get all my new items, right?

Edit: Nvm, it's all cool.

Players Who Own the FFXIV version 1.0 Collector’s Edition
Players who own the FFXIV version 1.0 Collector’s Edition will receive the FFXIV: ARR Collector’s Edition in-game bonus items (Helm of Light, Baby Behemoth Minion, Behemoth Barding, and Coeurl Mount) for free. The in-game bonus items will be delivered via Moogle Letter when FFXIV: ARR launches.

Qvoth

does ultros gaf have a steam group?

phierce

So basically, the people (vast majority) not using mumble are leaving the ones who are using mumble out because they're all talking in steam/LS/FC chat and not in mumble? WUT?!

If the "vast majority" are not in mumble then the majority are in the other chats thus giving those chats the +1. Why do you care of people chat in mumble? F'n entitled, I guess.

Beyond early access, the mount and couple freebies is there any other benefit to Legacy status? Can I still keep my character and levels from 1.0 if I played before Legacy was offered? I had a couple crafts at level 50, but I haven't touched my character at all since before they started charging the monthly fee.

Cmagus

Beyond early access, the mount and couple freebies is there any other benefit to Legacy status? Can I still keep my character and levels from 1.0 if I played before Legacy was offered? I had a couple crafts at level 50.

All your stats carry over. The only real benefit is the discounted monthly rate.

So basically, the people (vast majority) not using mumble are leaving the ones who are using mumble out because they're all talking in steam/LS/FCC chat and not in mumble? WUT?!

The LS chat was pretty dead all of Phase 4 because people were talking in Mumble instead. So yeah, my assessment of the situation is the correct one.

Yondy604

Banned
So basically, the people (vast majority) not using mumble are leaving the ones who are using mumble out because they're all talking in steam/LS/FCC chat and not in mumble? WUT?!

If the "vast majority" are not in mumble then the majority are in the other chats this giving those chats the +1. Why do you care of people chat in mumble? F'n entitled, I guess.

I think people maybe just feel left out?, but that's odd because anybody can join mumble, and it's a really cool and kind group.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Do we have any information regarding the EU release of the PS3 digital version?
It's available for preorder on both US and JP PSN stores...

phierce

The LS chat was pretty dead all of Phase 4 because people were talking in Mumble instead. So yeah, my assessment of the situation is the correct one.
Your assessment is no where near correct if accurate. You state the VAST MAJORITY is not on mumble...which means there are more people in steam/LS/FC chats. Blame them if its quiet, not the people actually f'n COMMUNICATING in mumble.

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
behemoth @.@
reminds me of the massive death at xarcabard(S) campaign

FATE will have rewards outside of GC seals ya?

primals look great
cant wait to not summon them

No seals from FATE

Are the Moogles not making a return? Also that Odin theme is very nice.

Yes on 2.1 or 2.2 don't remember.

koji kabuto

The first one is where you put in your pre-order code and confirm it. When you confirm it you will get a second code. The second code goes in the second link after.

You put the code you got by email into the first site, which then generates a code you put in the second site.

Yo dawg...
but what if they sent me a code and the link to the second one....and it worked i don't need to use the first one or i'm missing something here?

user1337

Huzzah!

It worked finally on the PS3 :)

qRLPMKN.jpg

Super excited!

Qvoth

There's only one Steam group which can be used by anybody, though I think only the Ultros people ever use it for anything.

lol i got banned from gaf steam chat since someone deemed me spamming steam cards trades back when it was still in beta (my posts were 6 hours apart at least, didn't even know it isn't allowed)

koji kabuto

Um not sure I would assume so. If you try putting the code in and it works it should tell you your resgistration is complete and give you a screen like this tell you what you have.

Got the same screen but without the CE stuff and mine is CE also...do i have to contact the support?

Cmagus

Got the same screen but without the CE stuff and mine is CE also...do i have to contact the support?

You can go back to the pre-order page and log into your profile it should say if the game is registered. If you aren't getting the CE stuff then yeah I would contact them.

Teknoman

Bunch of people were talking in the Secondary LS for Ultros, so had no idea about the first LS talk. Either way, Odin runs around randomly slashing even if you arent in battle? Talk about a road hazard.

Also rock on Titan. Rock on.

kiryogi

Banned
Bunch of people were talking in the Secondary LS for Ultros, so had no idea about the first LS talk. Either way, Odin runs around randomly slashing even if you arent in battle? Talk about a road hazard.

Also rock on Titan. Rock on.

You left us for Ultros?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom