• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valnen

So that character remake thing you get as a veteran reward...will there be a way to purchase more of those down the line?

Khrno

Trying to post on their tech support forum and it's treating my account like a new one, having me pick a user name. I figured they wiped beta accounts so i attempt the name i've had, and it's taken. ugh!

That must be one of the current errors they're experiencing due to the heavy load right now. Because when I logged in the forums with my SE ID, it automatically recognized my beta forum name. For reference, I never created a user name for the old FFXIV 1.0 forums.

Khrno

I wonder if this is the same group as the one that was up against Ifrit in the E3 livestream. They were all sorts of terribad too.

Unless they happened to travel to both LA and Cologne to attend E3 and now Gamescom, and got recorded both times, I really doubt it.

So that character remake thing you get as a veteran reward...will there be a way to purchase more of those down the line?

I think the answer is: Most likely yes.

Salaadin

Well, when that happens you will feel like we Legacy players do now, most of our playing time at the beginning was arranging hotbars, macros, gear sets, UI, etc.

I am Legacy..just not as Legacy as the others :p
I played from May 2012 until the end but deliberately left plenty of jobs to level because I didnt want to start ARR with nothing but Scholar. Im glad I did.

I logged on to open beta the other day and decided "I think I arrange my UI and hotbars to fit my WAR skills and make everything real nice". 3 hours passed and I still only think is "passable". When Early release gets here, I have more stuff to tweak.

Khrno

I am Legacy..just not as Legacy as the others :p
I played from May 2012 until the end but deliberately left plenty of jobs to level because I didnt want to start ARR with nothing but Scholar. Im glad I did.

I logged on to open beta the other day and decided "I think I arrange my UI and hotbars to fit my WAR skills and make everything real nice". 3 hours passed and I still only think is "passable". When Early release gets here, I have more stuff to tweak.

Oh man, your second time will be worst then lol

My character is Rock Volnutt so my chocobo is named Flutter. :3

Flutter_1442900.jpg

Lord Phol

I would kill myself if someone named theirs Butt Stallion. Hmmm... Do we get to name our other Mounts?

Haha that would be great! My favorite part of Borderlands 2 :p.

On another note, has the been any confirmation on what summons the summoner gets? I've seen wikis mention Ifrit and Titan.

BLCKATK

Haha that would be great! My favorite part of Borderlands 2 :p.

On another note, has the been any confirmation on what summons the summoner gets? I've seen wikis mention Ifrit and Titan, but there seems to be alot of uncertainties around this game.

The defensive summon (Summon II) is Titan. The caster summon (Summon I) is Garuda. Finally, the offensive summon (not sure if its a caster or melee, it's Summon III) is Ifrit.

Askani

GOD! I tried to register my 18 digit code. I was NEVER successful according to the webpage. Then I suddenly get an 20 code in my email 1/2 a day later. An hour or so after that, I get a second email that was the exact same with the same code, except that where they had "(PC)", it was blank. I used that code yesterday to register.

They just sent me a third email with a brand new code thanking me for pre-ordering. So, even though my last one registered, I guess I'm going to register this second code in case there is a problem with my old code.

Fix your shit, guys!

EDIT :::::

"The entered code has already been registered."

Fuck you guys!!!! lol

It's comical at this point.

http://support.na.square-enix.com/faqarticle.php?id=5382&la=1&kid=68218
(1) Click “Additional Assistance” at the bottom of this article.
(2) Enter “Early Access Code Incorrect Registration Support Form” in the “Contact Details” field and click “Next.”
(3) Click “Next” again in the subsequent screen.
(4) Click on “Square Enix Account Login” and log in to the Square Enix account that you accidentally registered the Early Access Code to.
(5) Click on “Proceed to Email Support.”
(6) Enter your contact details. Please be sure to include your registration code and the Square Enix ID you meant to register the code to within the “Detailed Condition” field. Once you have entered all the necessary information, click “Next.”
(7) Verify the contact details and then click “Submit.”

Except the process does not go beyond step 2.

Jinko

Anyone know if the PS3 and PC versions will save your gear sets when alternating between the two or will you have to create new sets whenever you switch?

Gear sets are saved server side, Macros and UI are not.

BTW who are you on Excalibur ?

Where is the spreadsheet? I am on ultros and wouldn't mind playing with GAF. Teacher here though so I may be on weekends alot more than weekdays.

Z3M0G

I see beta forums are down for good and all the action is moved to Lodestone official forums. Very nice. Hopefully that'll be a happier place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom