• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rektash

Wow, after 30 hours of having my preorder codes registered, I FINALLY get my confirmation email that everything works as intended. That was a long wait but all's well now.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Sorry, I'm a monkey-by client page, do you mean the information page where you put in your ID and password on the PS3 to launch the game?

I just got a maintenance screen there, but that was last night.

I deleted the Client on my PS3, the Phase 4 Beta one

I added the early access code

Then I went to grab the new client, nothing there, my Early Access stuff went into Service List

So I re-downloaded Phase 4 client, when I stated it up, I said OK to all the TOS/EULA

One of the pages had the items and said if you click next these items will be added to your account

Like this:
MbA2Eer.png
Took it from Zulithe's post

I deleted the Client on my PS3, the Phase 4 Beta one

I added the early access code

Then I went to grab the new client, nothing there, my Early Access stuff went into Service List

So I re-downloaded Phase 4 client, when I stated it up, I said OK to all the TOS/EULA

One of the pages had the items and said if you click next these items will be added to your account

Like this:

Took it from Zulithe's post

Ok, thanks! I'll check it out again tonight.

I'm pretty sure I'm good to go, but seeing all these posts about pre-order codes and all that has me a bit concerned.

I'm Legacy status with a 1.0 CE. I also pre-ordered the PS3 version through PSN. I've received no emails, codes, or anything else. My SE account lists nothing aside from my Legacy status. Do I need to do anything else?

Again, I assume I'm all good, but I just want to double check while I still have time to correct any issues.

If you preordered through PSN check yor service list. You already have early access on there. And as far as I've been told I don't have to do anything as a legacy member for early access

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
So I heard that much of the FFXII team was involved with this? Is that true?

Nakazato

Wow... thanks a lot. I feel dumb lol.

:(

Isa, get a cheap used PS3 so you can join us.

Wish I could.

Ill just wait till ps4 launch of the game which i Think will be march :\ but still Ill have my 50 MNK DRG and BRD and my 50 Miner so at least I wont be to far behind ill just have equip up when I get back.

geinou

Neo Member
I'm in the same boat. I registered it from the website (I still haven't got the e-mail they were supposed to send with the pre-order code). It added the game, and the two pre-order items with no mention of the early access. However, I was under the impression that inputting the pre-order code will just let you get into the game on Saturday, because you've linked it to your Square Enix account...but we'll see.

This whole thing is a mess.

I just started the launcher like GhostRidah described and I'm getting the message he showed a few posts earlier in a screenshot. So if you get that message too you should be ready to go as well.

ebil

So I heard that much of the FFXII team was involved with this? Is that true?
That's true, but considering this is a huge project, a lot of the guys at SE are involved in some way so I'm not sure it means much.
That said, it's very easy to tell that Akihiko Yoshida (Art Direction) and Hiroshi Minagawa (UI) worked on it. Their influence is everywhere, and it certainly looks like a next (current) gen FF12 in many ways.

Planning on picking this up on Monday. Can someone tell me what the NeoGAF server is for NA and EU? Thanks

From the OP:
NeoGAF Player List (See the directions above and below the list)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqJ0t4fudwPtdFJ4RW5qV3JtU1pUR3IzendzUmRVaVE#gid=1

NeoGAF Linkshells and Free Companies (By World)

Durandal
Linkshell: Nocturne
Leader: jijidasu (Aki Rouscelia)
Guild Website:: http://nocturne.guildwork.com/

Ragnarok
Linkshell: Warriors of Chaos
Leader: Khrno (Khrno Abaddon), ebil (Ebil Elebil)
Guild Website: n/a

Sargatanas
Linkshell: NeoBelieve
Free Company: Red Dot
Leaders: kiryogi (Eithne Rain), Ravidrath (Ravidrath Astolph), Omlet (Mishaela Aveeli), and a non-Gaffer (Mac Aroni)
Guild Website: http://reddot.guildwork.com/

Ultros
Linkshell: Gather Against Fate
Free Company: Gather Against Fate
Leaders: androidcandy (Strawberry Shortcake), Capell (Capell Percipere), Paprikka (Safflower Amariyo), ROBOKITTYZILLA (Maple Cookie), theta11 (Xarielle Randgris)
Guild Website: http://neogaf.guildwork.com/

So in anticipation of getting back on the MMO hype train, I'm looking at picking up a new headset for my PC. Any suggestions? Pricing wise I'd like to stay relatively cheap (50-75 if possible). I don't game on my PC at all (except MMOs) and already had a rather nice set of studio phones for music and such, just need something with a mic thats not crap quality and comfortable.

Timeaisis

I just started the launcher like GhostRidah described and I'm getting the message he showed a few posts earlier in a screenshot. So if you get that message too you should be ready to go as well.

Well, I hope so. I'll check immediately when I get home from work. I'm sure it's all good.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
That's true, but considering this is a huge project, a lot of the guys at SE are involved in some way so I'm not sure it means much.
That said, it's very easy to tell that Akihiko Yoshida (Art Direction) and Hiroshi Minagawa (UI) worked on it. Their influence is everywhere, and it certainly looks like a next (current) gen FF12 in many ways.

This is great news. Basically 100% on board for PS4 now.

Askani

GOD! I tried to register my 18 digit code. I was NEVER successful according to the webpage. Then I suddenly get an 20 code in my email 1/2 a day later. An hour or so after that, I get a second email that was the exact same with the same code, except that where they had "(PC)", it was blank. I used that code yesterday to register.

They just sent me a third email with a brand new code thanking me for pre-ordering. So, even though my last one registered, I guess I'm going to register this second code in case there is a problem with my old code.

Fix your shit, guys!

EDIT :::::

"The entered code has already been registered."

Fuck you guys!!!! lol

It's comical at this point.

I finally got through with Live Chat help. My account is all set up and ready for early access. The first code worked. Don't know why I got a second code but since the first one is fine it doesn't matter. I feel better now that I verified I'm good. Now I play the waiting game like everyone else.

I'm going to confirm(for those of you with region 20 digit issues) that trading codes with your opposite region works. If you have an RAAE code for the same platform, feel free to trade for an RAAU(assuming you're us, and recieved an EU code, etc)

UrSuLeTzU

So, for whatever reason shopto decided to give me another eu early access code when it switched my preorder status to order and is processing for shipping...

omlet

So, do the maps feel more open in this version?

Black Shroud definitely has a more open feel. La Noscea and Thanalan feel about the same. Areas like Mor Dhona and Coerthas which, while still neat zones, don't feel as expansive. In most cases, the individual maps are smaller but much more detailed not copypasta like 1.x areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom