• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Body is ready. Come at me, Yoshi.

aDz4uAT.png

Pachimari

Yeah, it's from the official forums. They even reflect the type of headgear you're wearing at the moment on your character.

My character right now looks like this because I was leveling gladiator, lol

4aFHeS1.png

Do you guys have a link where I can sign up for the new forum and link my character as well?

rockx4

If you consider it late Friday night instead of early Saturday then the wait feels shorter!... at least that's what I'm telling myself.

Black Shroud definitely has a more open feel. La Noscea and Thanalan feel about the same. Areas like Mor Dhona and Coerthas which, while still neat zones, don't feel as expansive. In most cases, the individual maps are smaller but much more detailed not copypasta like 1.x areas.

Pretty much this.

The areas are smaller in scale than in 1.0, but 1.0 was just a bunch of copy-pasted mess, so it doesn't really count. The areas in ARR, while smaller, are a lot more interesting and fun to explore to me. I do wish some zones were a bit larger though like the higher level areas.

I'd rather have smaller zones than those stupid huge corridors they had between all the zones in 1.x.

Is it strange I kind of want to go mining as soon as EA starts?
lxfgUEh.png

Negator

Speaking of awesome music, does anyone have a link to the FF2 battle theme remix from that Ul'dah quest? That was hype as hell.

So, for whatever reason shopto decided to give me another eu early access code when it switched my preorder status to order and is processing for shipping...

Same here. I don't know if I can give the surplus code away in case it gets me into trouble :p. I've already claimed my first one...

daveo42

Banned
Is RAAU NA and RAAE EU then or do I have it backwards?

Other question: If you're early registration code was for EU, will that matter if the copy of your game is actually NA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom