• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murometz

Neo Member
Hey GAF, looking for some advice here.
Currently in process of applying early access to my PS3 account, but it comes up with this:
uCHKil6.jpg

Ggg Ttt (lol, can't believe I have to type this out) was just an alt I made on Kujata (JP) when error 3102 froze my main on Ultros. I deleted the alt when I could log back in as main. Now this is from Lodestone:
LBP52X4.png

Should I worry about finishing the early access application? The alt was on a different server, and the entry sub lets us have 1 char on 8 different servers anyway...

Soroc

Ugghh Tried to log into the official forums on my 1.0 account where I know I have my old character and I get:

Since the valid character data is not present on your Square Enix Account, you are not allowed to log in to the forums.

Even if the monthly fee is paid and a valid content ID is available, a valid character data needs to be present.
Once the character is created, you will be eligible to log in to the forums. However, it may take some time until the character data is reflected to the system.

This doesn't bode well for me :(

Noi

Currently in process of applying early access to my PS3 account, but it comes up with this:

Ggg Ttt (lol, can't believe I have to type this out) was just an alt I made on Kujata (JP) when error 3102 froze my main on Ultros. I deleted the alt when I could log back in as main. Now this is from Lodestone:

Should I worry about finishing the early access application? The alt was on a different server, and the entry sub lets us have 1 char on 8 different servers anyway...

Nah, I think it just "prioritizes" the first character on your character list, and since JPN servers are listed before the NA/EU ones, it lists that character first. My "Nonono Nono" is a character I made on Ultima during the same period in my screenshot, but it should be fine since those Permanent Options apply to all your characters.

Izayoi

Banned
Well... I contacted support yesterday, and still haven't received a response. I bought the game off of their store and it didn't give me early access either, and it shows that it is not the CE version that some people are seeing in their account info.

I'm not really sure how to proceed. Just cross my fingers and hope that it works come 2AM Saturday?

Mature

Murometz

Neo Member
Nah, I think it just "prioritizes" the first character on your character list, and since JPN servers are listed before the NA/EU ones, it lists that character first. My "Nonono Nono" is a character I made on Ultima during the same period in my screenshot, but it should be fine!

Cool, let's hope nothing else breaks!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
*reads title*

It better be a Phoenix Down strong enough to revive Aerith if SE wants to see a return of investment. >_>

omlet

Whoever thought up forum signatures is one of the worst people.

This is why I stay logged in to the OF with sigs disabled. That place (and beta forums before them) is unbearable with sigs turned on. I like forum sigs in theory, but they're usually just super obnoxious.

blackflag

Suddenly have the urge to play this. I played in the early FFXI days and made a ton of gil crafting. That was the most fun I ever had crafting in a game. I stopped playing though when everything started requiring groups.

How does this look on the PS3? I don't want to play it on my pc.

Moaradin

ibikQj0fQalavM.png

Spent a lot of time crafting and mining. Got Leatherworking to 15 as well.

I don't see my old character data even though I played the game a bit in 1.x

Suddenly have the urge to play this. I played in the early FFXI days and made a ton of gil crafting. That was the most fun I ever had crafting in a game. I stopped playing though when everything started requiring groups.

How does this look on the PS3? I don't want to play it on my pc.

IMO? Good enough. It's not a PC IQ-wise, but I love the controls.

Where did you find the new code?

I got an email saying the same thing.

I activated a code on the preorders page and got a code there. Then ShopTo sent me an e-mail saying to activate the code before it's given away - went to the order (now in the order list), pressed activate code there and received a different code.

supergiz

520ngLi.png

Gizu Momozu is the one I will be actually playing. Suro is the one I wasted time with while I had that error code on open beta.

I am so ready for this game!

PowerTaxi

Banned
Ugh, my PC parts won't arrive until next Friday. I was looking forward to 1080p60 at full release.

My laptop will have to cough it's way through early access.

Robin64

I have the PC version ready for early access right now, but can I grab the PS3 one from PSN and just flick between the two as I feel like it? Sometimes just feel like couch gaming.

I would not complete registration if I was you. Contact Support team first and ask them.

I have the PC version ready for early access right now, but can I grab the PS3 one from PSN and just flick between the two as I feel like it? Sometimes just feel like couch gaming.

If you have both copies registered they can share the same account. I'm not clear whether you can download the game for free for your pc if you have a PS3 version, but i know you -have- to purchase a ps3 version to play on the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom