• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nags

Banned
I just had a 1gb update earlier today. I checked again just now and nothing else for me.

Okay I must be behind then. Tried launching it yesterday and got nothing but I must be on the initial update prior to the one released today. Probably why the larger file size.

So:
What endgame content we get?
Primal fights, HNMs, and the only 24-man raid is Bahamut's Lair?

Multiple of level 50 dungeons, Primal Fights, Behemoth/Odin FATEs, and 8 man raid: Bahumut's Dominion (Coil).

The 24man content (Crystal Tower) won't be released until patch 2.1

Where's Khrno with the time updates?

bla_1377334800.png

Soroc

I just had a thought. They stopped character creation on ultros because it was full correct? If so will it still be full and I wont be able to create my character tomorrow?

Wait... You can link your PS3 and PC account?

Yep.
Logging into the Same Account on both Windows and PlayStation 3
It is possible to play with the same account on both Windows and PlayStation 3 platforms. Customers who own a copy of FFXIV for Windows and wish to use their account on the PlayStation 3 version will need to purchase a copy of the PlayStation 3 version. It will then be possible to use your characters on either platform by tying your existing service account to the PlayStation 3 version upon launching it for the first time. Similarly, customers who own a copy of FFXIV for PlayStation 3 and wish to use their account on the Windows version will need to purchase a copy of the Windows version. However, please note that your account will only be able to log into one platform at a time.

Going to try to sleep now and wake up for early access. Will probably lie awake for hours and then fall asleep just one hour before early access. Zombie mode activate.

chrono01

Omnislash/10 or Lionheart/10

?
Hmm, I've always been more of a Cloud guy personally, and since Omnislash hits 15x [at 9999 damage per], I'll factor that in my current level of excitement.

So I guess the end result will be:

Omnislash/10 = 9999 x 15 = 149,985/10

There we have it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom