• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're going to make a new character in EA, you should probably pre-make it in the Character Creator Benchmark and save it, so you can spamclick faster retrying past this amazing new error.

wrongway

Trying to put in my CE code from GMG. I keep on getting an error.

What error is it? If it's Error 3, I think that's just a congestion thing and it should go through if you keep poking at it.

If you're getting a region error, some of GMG's emails accidentally pointed to the wrong region address, so check your emails again. I personally had the EU registration sites in my follup email, despite being the US. If this is your problem, try here instead: http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com

Soi-Fong

Trying to put in my code before early access and I keep on getting an error. WTF.. I better get the pre-order bonuses along with the CE bonuses or else I'm gonna be pissed.

Stoof

Just ran the benchmark at 2560x1440 on max settings and got 8532 for my score. My computer is ready for the launch!

Soi-Fong

What error is it? If it's Error 3, I think that's just a congestion thing and it should go through if you keep poking at it.

If you're getting a region error, some of GMG's emails accidentally pointed to the wrong region address, so check your emails again. I personally had the EU registration sites in my follup email, despite being the US. If this is your problem, try here instead: http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com

Error 3.

Desi

Yeah, creating a few characters in the benchmark saves me so much time when the game was acting up during beta 4.

Early Access is going to be so much fun for people who didn't already play in Phase 4 and create a character before this started.

Sounds like it only happens when you click the "update" button on the world list. I don't see why anyone would do that unless they didn't see a particular server on the world list.

Sakura

If you're going to make a new character in EA, you should probably pre-make it in the Character Creator Benchmark and save it, so you can spamclick faster retrying past this amazing new error.
Yea I remember older phases where I had to constantly recreate the character just to try to get into a server again -_-

WolvenOne

Just a friendly reminder for everyone that's using AMD GPU's. AMD released a new driver last week, that does boost performance in FFXIV. If the Character Creator benchmark is any indicator, it's nothing too major, but a little improvement can make a big difference in overall user experience.

Sakura

I had error 3 earlier, and this fix from reddit worked for me:
Error 3 FIX Submitted by Kaayl this has worked now for a number of folks. "What finally worked for me was editing my profile settings. Basically, after going to the pre-order code entry site and picking your language, it asks you to log in. After you log in (you may need to fill in some information) it'll take you to the code entry page. Instead of entering the code, I clicked my newly chosen handle in the upper right corner of the page. That displayed a drop down, and I clicked the "My Profile" option. That took me to the profile details page. I filled in the information there and noticed that my language was set to English (UK). I changed that to English (US), saved my information, went back to the pre-order page, and was able to enter in my code without any problems."

bla_1377334800.png

Needs to get here already ><

Om3ga

Okay, quick! With just a few short hours left before Early Access [and, thus, the creation of my FINAL character for A Realm Reborn], I now ask, nay plead, to help decide on a hair/eye color.

I know, it doesn't really matter since a Barbershop will be available at/near launch, but even still I am struggling with the decision. I'm pretty confident on the hairstyle, since I despise how the other ones emphasize the longer neck, but hair/eye color final choice eludes me.

I'm kind of siding with Choice A, since there will already be a lot of white-haired Hyur/Miqo'te/etc. running around and I like the way the blonde hair clashes with the blue eyes, but even still...

Choice A:

Choice B:

You determine my fate...or at least the appearance.

Just under 4 hours to go!
I like A better

Scher

So I keep getting error 3 when trying to register my preorder, but it's kind of weird what has happened. Although I never got confirmation or my early access code, my profile says that I have FF14 registered now. Does anyone have any idea what I should do about getting my early access code?

Daouzin

this fix from reddit worked for me:

Same, I was about to type this out. It seems like the initial Login system they have logs you out when it brings you to the screen in which to put in your code. So you need to go to the top right and it'll login you in again, but It'll keep you on that screen, once that happens, you put in the code and it works.

Stoked!

Rektash

Well, three hours to go until EA. Time to clean the kitchen and do some housework. Sadly I can only play a couple hours today but luckily the game isn't going to go away anytime soon.

Heysoos

How do I know if the pre order for early access went through? I see the game finally registered if I go to my account, but I just kept getting Error 3 so I never actually redeemed my key?

Sblargh

Banned
My fathers-in-law will be here all day. Me being an horrible host and playing games while they're here is not news, but I wonder how they'll react to the cat ears.

I'm guessing they won't squeeze their face and say "Kawaiiiii", bu there's always hope.

How do I know if the pre order for early access went through? I see the game finally registered if I go to my account, but I just kept getting Error 3 so I never actually redeemed my key?

After putting the 18-digit code, you should get a 20-digit one which you will then, in turn, input again.

Error 3 probably means "keep trying".

O.D.B

Neo Member
Hi guys!

My first post here and super excited about the launch. Got a pot of coffee ready and will be up playing well into the morning and beyond.

Hope to run into you guys and play together.

BTW will be on PS3.

jiggle

will the port between thanalan and limsa be open finally?
i want to start in Uldha but want to do all my missions as Arcanist

will be mostly on PS3 until PS4(hopefully free upgrade) version comes out

DrBo42

When can we expect the first decrease of XP needed to hit the level cap? It's feeling a little "grindy". Guys?..............guys?

Rektash

One quick question: My char is a CNJ/WHM and am asking myself which grand company to join. I heard that different grand companies means different gear, so which gc offers the best support/healer gear?

OH GOD YOUR FUCKING KIDDING ME POWER OUTAGE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD NOW? ?

I swear to god if power doesn't come back in the next 3 hours I'm going to build a bomb big enough to blow up the whole world.

For my listeners on Touch Fluffy Tracks, sorry, no more FFX soundtrack unless power comes back. :(

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Welp...thought i was gonna crash super early to wake up at 5, but i can't get to sleep. Guess i'm up for the long haul then.

Isaccard

OH GOD YOUR FUCKING KIDDING ME POWER OUTAGE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD NOW? ?

I swear to god if power doesn't come back in the next 3 hours I'm going to build a bomb big enough to blow up the whole world.

For my listeners on Touch Fluffy Tracks, sorry, no more FFX soundtrack unless power comes back. :(

Justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom