• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, do I need to download a new client from the beta version? Couldn't seem to find one. Legacy folks get Early Access without having to do anything special, right?

cheststrongwell

my cake, fuck off
So, if I create a character in the benchmark, can I use him in the game? If so, how do I transfer him?

He's ready to go.

npinh5w.jpg

Darvan

Is anyone having an issue downloading the client after you input the code? I keep getting a Ops something went wrong message.

So my beta client keeps telling me it can't perform a version check; is the server down or is there a more severe concern?

Figured I'd update it to try the early stuff when it comes but it's a no go.

rockx4

So my beta client keeps telling me it can't perform a version check; is the server down or is there a more severe concern?

Figured I'd update it to try the early stuff when it comes but it's a no go.

You probably have an old beta. You need at least Phase 4 Beta.

Vitanimus

Won't be able to take advantage of early access for a good 8 hours after it starts wah. :-( at least then people in NA will be waking up so I guess that's a plus!

meep!

Neo Member
Anyone know if its possible to use the Japanese voice-overs on the PS3 version of the game? If so, where do you change it?

CaLe

To those of you getting error 3 with a PC early access code: select "PS3" instead.

It worked for me. Amazon sent me a PS3 early access code instead of a PC one.

How do I download the early access PC build now ? I have the Phase 4 beta downloaded, but when I login I get an error message saying that I have no valid or active service account.

Early access email should have a link to the new client I think.

Didn't get one of those, either. I figured if you were Legacy you didn't have to jump through any hoops to get it.

Oh well, if I can't do it I'll just play Tales of Xillia and PSO2 until next week.

To those of you getting error 3 with a PC early access code: select "PS3" instead.

How do I download the early access PC build now ? I have the Phase 4 beta downloaded, but when I login I get an error message saying that I have no valid or active service account.

I think the same amazon code works for either PC or PS3, but the code you get from SE will be for that specific platform. So I think you're gonna get a EA code for the PS3 version.

That... actually worked. What do I do with the new code, though?

Zozobra

Those who ordered this from GMG, did you guys get another e-mail later on with your pre-order code? The only thing I seem to have received immediately was the game registration code, I think.

Edit: Actually nvm, I guess what I got was my pre-order code, but I'm getting error-3'd

Okay, found a place to download the client from the official forums. It's updating it now, it'll be ready in about an hour. If I'm not asleep by then I'll see you guys there.

EDIT: Thanks rockx4, got it.

Ghizz

Why did I listen to you....you can't register the PS3 code to play the game if your on PC...
._.

We are expecting major congestion during the period starting with the Early Access on Aug. 24, 2013 at 09:00 (GMT) leading up to the official game launch on Aug. 27, 2013 (GMT).

If a large volume of players attempt to login to the game simultaneously, certain players may receive the following message: “This World is currently full. Players in queue: ##.” If you receive this message, we ask that you please wait until your login is processed.

In addition, in order to avoid server congestion related issues from multiple characters concentrating in the starting areas, we may implement restrictions on logins and/or the creation of new characters for a period of time after the servers open to the public.

We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

new update.

pc people. use the CC now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom