• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH GOD YOUR FUCKING KIDDING ME POWER OUTAGE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD NOW? ?

I swear to god if power doesn't come back in the next 3 hours I'm going to build a bomb big enough to blow up the whole world.

For my listeners on Touch Fluffy Tracks, sorry, no more FFX soundtrack unless power comes back. :(

Pray The Twelves

Eusis

By the way has there been any word on how the blu-ray movie that comes in the CE is? Would be nice to know if that's pretty good or if it's very much inferior to just watching cutscenes on youtube or wherever of the first game.

Nursezero

Yep, I'm PS3 only until the PS4 version comes out. I do have a pretty awesome usb keyboard though.

PSN - leechaolan

I'll add you Nursezero, feel free to add me the rest of you, and whoever else as well.

Cool, I'll add you when I jump on in the afternoon, ack I'm at work right now. You all have a fun early access ^_^.

Isaccard

Jesus Christ, I'm still having getting error 3 trying to put in the code... Seriously SE?

Google/Reddit said:
Error 3 FIX Submitted by Kaayl this has worked now for a number of folks. "What finally worked for me was editing my profile settings. Basically, after going to the pre-order code entry site and picking your language, it asks you to log in. After you log in (you may need to fill in some information) it'll take you to the code entry page. Instead of entering the code, I clicked my newly chosen handle in the upper right corner of the page. That displayed a drop down, and I clicked the "My Profile" option. That took me to the profile details page. I filled in the information there and noticed that my language was set to English (UK). I changed that to English (US), saved my information, went back to the pre-order page, and was able to enter in my code without any problems."

There you go.

Edit: Seems like Square's out of pre-order codes...

Wy46sDV.png

I think you late comers are screwed

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'

Lyonaz

A bit more than 2 hours! Plenty of time for some Wonderful 101.

We should totally make a Free Company consisting of Lalafells, with wonderful 101 names and just do big ass Fate Alliances while shouting Unite Morphs.

Eusis

I think they're being extremely humble about their player base expectations.
It's admittedly probably safer to assume given how many recent MMOs have been, it seems the only non-F2P one that really gained traction was GW2, and that's without a monthly fee.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
A bit more than 2 hours! Plenty of time for some Wonderful 101.

We should totally make a Free Company consisting of Lalafells, with wonderful 101 names and just do big ass Fate Alliances while shouting Unite Morphs.

I would consider this...

I would prefer to break the server with an all Roegadyn FC but...whatcha gonna do. =)

Good News Everyone! To those who were affected by the PSN Pre-order from the 13th-15th, Sony just sent me a XMB mail with a free copy and they refunded my $60 I paid for the CE! I know most here are PC users, but those who bought through PSN on said dates, check your XMB Mail!

What's the NA server of choice for most of GAF? I'll be joining one of the free companies. Didnt play any of the beta.
Its all on the OT. Have a look, its really nice!

Isaccard

Good News Everyone! To those who were affected by the PSN Pre-order from the 13th-15th, Sony just sent me a XMB mail with a free copy and they refunded my $60 I paid for the CE! I know most here are PC users, but those who bought through PSN on said dates, check your XMB Mail!

Thank you based Square Enix

What's the NA server of choice for most of GAF? I'll be joining one of the free companies. Didnt play any of the beta.

Second line in the OP, 2nd post of the thread.

Versian

Neo Member
My friend has been getting error 3 for about three hours now. I've tried multiple times from my computer and his computer. Sucks :|

Soi-Fong

"Late comers" for an early access launch?

What is this nonsense?

Some of the comments here are hilarious. SE should be able to fucking handle this load. How the hell can they expect a monthly fee if they can't even keep their website running.. I'm seriously having doubts subscribing to this game if they can't get their shit together.

There should be no excuses for this happening.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Some of the comments here are hilarious. SE should be able to fucking handle this load. How the hell can they expect a monthly fee if they can't even keep their website running.. I'm seriously having doubts subscribing to this game if they can't get their shit together.

While it's a pain in the butt, welcome to MMO launches. =/ Enjoy the ride. Or don't.

Hell, welcome to any big multiplayer game launch. PSN and XBL die horrible deaths every fall. BF and CoD servers die constantly for a week or more after launch. Relax.

Rektash

MMO launch gonna MMO launch. I know this isn't an excuse for companys to fuck up their launch, but yeah, happens everytime.

Rappy

And this is why the "official" launch is not till the 27th. Hopefully they've fixed all these registration issues by then.

Eusis

While it's a pain in the butt, welcome to MMO launches. =/ Enjoy the ride. Or don't.

Hell, welcome to any big multiplayer game launch. PSN and XBL die horrible deaths every fall. BF and CoD servers die constantly for a week or more after launch. Relax.
This IS why staying up for the game to open up may be crazy. I'm going ahead and running with it, but it helps I have SR4 as a rental to play.

Eusis

I'm just Eusis on PSN, though my Freinds List could be tight.

... Man, I'm glad that's opening way the fuck up on both PSN/XBL next gen. Too bad Nintendo kinda failed to catch the memo though you can at least follow a lot of people on Miiverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom