• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT3| LFT Full Relic and DL Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any hints at housing costs involved? Our FC has been saving up some extra gil on the side but we want to know how much we really will need to hoard up.

I am dully reminded that Quest XP is painfully low compared to FATEs sometimes... Although it beats the constant rush to each FATE.

Quest XP is usually on par with what a fate of same level range gives, it's the leves that give out shitty xp.

WolvenOne

I planned on re-subbing this month but after seeing the notes at the top of the page, NOPE. Hope they can fix this game (again) but I don't see it happening. It's done.

.....sigh.

See, this is why I hate it when people toss around hyperbole so casually. It makes people do all sorts of rash, unwarranted things.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
So I'm waiting for a party to do Sastasha, and it's been a good while now and nobody else has joined. How long should I be waiting for this?

Jomjom

Banned
It'll be back in Febuary...or January so you still have time BUT if you must, you can just level up in Costa de Sol until you get to 41 and then head to Cortheas and level up to 45 there.

Actually you can just party with a group of higher level players and be carried through the last Fate.

If you really want to get a bit closer though. Go to Costa Del Sol, Fate till level 40. Then go to either Mor Dhona or Northern Thanalan, and continue fating. If you haven't done so already, you can also do your Guild heists for some quickish XP.

Edit: I actually got through this Fate, with mid-30's Paladin. I just tagged along with another group when they were first doing these Fates.

Thanks! Yeah gotta level to 45 to get the reward. Also I'm impatient so I'm going to do it before it comes back in February.

One more question, unrelated to my other one:

I have a PS4 and I've heard that once we upgrade from the PS3 version to PS4, we lose the ability to play on PS3. I bought my PS3 version retail (I have the LE box one) if that matters. Right now PSN has FFXIV for the super low price of $10 for the digital version.

Is there some way I can purchase this on PSN right now and when the PS4 upgrade comes, I'll be able to retain the ability to play on PS3 or PS4?

WolvenOne

Thanks! Yeah gotta level to 45 to get the reward. Also I'm impatient so I'm going to do it before it comes back in February.

I have a PS4 and I've heard that once we upgrade from the PS3 version to PS4, we lose the ability to play on PS3. I bought my PS3 version retail (I have the LE box one) if that matters. Right now PSN has FFXIV for the super low price of $10 for the digital version.

Is there some way I can purchase this on PSN right now and when the PS4 upgrade comes, I'll be able to retain the ability to play on PS3 or PS4?

I'd think so, buuuuut, honestly I couldn't say for certain. That's a somewhat unusual situation.

tenchir

That depends if you get a code if you buy it on PSN.

Valus

.....sigh.

See, this is why I hate it when people toss around hyperbole so casually. It makes people do all sorts of rash, unwarranted things.

It's cool to bash on FF now, don't sweat it. It's his money and if he trusts that post to the point that he's banking his subscription on it, then that's his jive. His loss, really.

Aeana

.....sigh.

I was doing no such thing. I am much more optimistic about this game than most people, but SE screwed up.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I was doing no such thing. I am much more optimistic about this game than most people, but SE screwed up.

Da Fuck?

Did you quote the wrong person Tiv

Now I'm even more confused

So you were answering a quote of your that was quoted which was quoted by someone else who quoted that, and that's what your answering too... QUOTE!

theta11

8s2ejFp.gif

A normal day on Ultros.

Teknoman

I planned on re-subbing this month but after seeing the notes at the top of the page, NOPE. Hope they can fix this game (again) but I don't see it happening. It's done.

Crystal Tower isnt the only thing in the patch, and after seeing Pharos, the Hard Mode and Extreme primals, I dont think its the most important.

Cmagus

I would rather them have drop rates like 1.0 (yes they were bad) and be able to play and do content rather than any lockout.

ATTENTION ULTROS GAF!
The Free Company housing update is upon us and we need to start gathering funds to ensure that we have the best Free Company house on Ultros! Check out the thread below for details!

http://neogaf.guildwork.com/forum/threads/52a28475c16e4d5affaee942-free-company-housing-submit-your-votes-and-donations-now

* You must be a registered member of the Free Company to view this post.

Have they announced how much the guild house will cost yet?

ATTENTION ULTROS GAF!
The Free Company housing update is upon us and we need to start gathering funds to ensure that we have the best Free Company house on Ultros! Check out the thread below for details!

http://neogaf.guildwork.com/forum/threads/52a28475c16e4d5affaee942-free-company-housing-submit-your-votes-and-donations-now

* You must be a registered member of the Free Company to view this post.

Holy cow, that's a healthy chunk of cash donated...I don't have even close to those totals but I'll donate what little I can.

Aeana

I'll have to see what I can donate, but I am wondering if it's really gonna be over 20 million. Guess we'll find out soon.

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
I'll have to see what I can donate, but I am wondering if it's really gonna be over 20 million. Guess we'll find out soon.

I hope it's decent, i have 12 mil and i need to one-handedly supply my FC's, lol.

I have another million or two, but I'm waiting to see how everything works with crafting furniture and such before I donate more. Can't wait to see how it shakes out and what we end up with though!

Mupod

I can't stop watching that gif. Oh god.

Anyways I'm dirt poor as usual. The bottom fell out of the materia market in a catastrophic fashion and it will probably stay that way, so there goes my primary method of moneymaking.

Sophia

Quest XP is usually on par with what a fate of same level range gives, it's the leves that give out shitty xp.

Kinda. The actual FATEs give XP on par, but you get a ton more from partying up, and FATES don't make you travel all over the place just to complete them. In the time you do one quest, you can do 2-3 FATEs usually.

Everyone is so poor. As long as none of you cut into my diremite web/dew thread racket, I'll be good.

And why can't I stop watching that gif? Stahp, please. Too much

Resilient

You got a gil donation from me when I log on tonight GAF!

Everyone is so poor. As long as none of you cut into my diremite web/dew thread racket, I'll be good.

And why can't I stop watching that gif? Stahp, please. Too much

You can't stop because it's got awesome Roe Action. You don't see that with falafels. This is the Roe ritual for eating you bastards.

I have around 36k to my name. And I'm a level 50 botanist. I just suck at farming shit for hours.

Yeah, it's tough. Last time I made good money with BTN was by selling HQ popoto. Zzzzz

You got a gil donation from me when I log on tonight GAF!

You can't stop because it's got awesome Roe Action. You don't see that with falafels. This is the Roe ritual for eating you bastards.

Good thing I'm a kitty.

really thinking about rerolling on ultros.

Should I start today or wait till ps4 launch ?

Start now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom