• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT3| LFT Full Relic and DL Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

omlet

RoD nerf is actually a DPS buff for BRDs in the long run. Don't have to waste that TP now.

Bard nerfs are tame. No bard will care about these changes. Was expecting something drastic.

Don't overlook that Inner Release and Blood for Blood are both nerfed for everyone.

Alucrid

Banned
Bootshine Potency has been increased from 130 to 150.
True Strike Delivering the attack from behind will no longer increase critical hit chance, but will instead deliver an attack with a potency of 190.
Internal Release Critical hit rate increase has been reduced from 20% to 10%. However, this change does not affect benefits granted by the trait Enhanced Internal Release.
Twin Snakes Increased damage duration has been extended from 12 to 15 seconds.
Demolish In addition to dealing damage over time, now delivers an attack with a potency of 30. 70 potency when attacking from behind.
Greased Lightning Damage bonus has been increased from 7% to 9%.
Greased Lightning II Damage bonus has been increased from 14% to 18%.
Greased Lightning III Damage bonus has been increased from 21% to 27%.
Shoulder Tackle Recast time has been reduced from 90 to 30 seconds.
One Ilm Punch Potency has been increased from 80 to 120.

Heavy Thrust Increased damage when attacking from a target's flank has been increased from 10% to 15%.
Phlebotomize Potency of the damage over time effect has been increased from 20 to 25.
Blood for Blood Damage bonus has been reduced from 20% to 10%. However, this change does not affect benefits granted by the trait Enhanced Blood for Blood.
Chaos Thrust Potency when used as a combo action has been increased from 160 to 200. Potency of damage over time effect has been increased from 20 to 30.
Jump The animation has been changed, and the animation lock shortened.
Spineshatter Dive The animation has been changed, and the animation lock shortened.
Power Surge Recast time has been reduced from 90 to 60 seconds.
Dragonfire Dive The animation has been changed, and the animation lock shortened.

I'm okay with this.

MechaX

Eh, I was expecting far, far worse for the Bard nerfs (even under a realistic scenario, I was expecting B4B and Internal Release to be gone period). I can live with the blanket nerfs.

BLCKATK

I just wish instead of making Rain of Death affect the enemies evasion it was something else. On most encounters you should never be missing cause you'll be at accuracy cap..

The frequency with which player position is updated during trials and PvP has been increased.
* Monitor server stress will be closely monitored before these adjustments are applied to other duties.

okay. maybe i can try pvp after all.

desu

The cooldown penalty for abandoning a duty has been increased from 15 to 30 minutes.

*The cool down penalty will apply to the one who abandoned first. We are planning to implement the vote function to give up the content with no cool down penalty in patch 2.15.

Well I wonder what kind of landscape that will create in Duty Finder, considering that 95% of the players there are simply not able to beat certain content (Titan). You could bully people with vote kicks etc.

Considering I expected far worse nerfs to Bard ( :( ), I'm actually okay with the changes. I don't see a problem with any of them all things considered, especially Rain of Death (gimme that TP back).

Also... while I'm overjoyed at this:

Cure II The additional effect has been changed to a 15% chance that the next Cure III will cost half MP.

Cure III Casting time has been reduced from 2.5 to 2 seconds. Range of effect has been increased from 4y to 6y.

I'm a little hurt by this:

Holy Potency has been reduced from 240 to 200.

Rain of death effect now is in WAR hands. That's a good change.

Overall BRD damage is mostly keeped. They should be glad.

wow at the Blood for blood and the IR nerfs

I mean WTF. Tell us your going to help out drg and mnk then nerf the 2 best options to get good damage.... ughhhhh

The nerfed the abilities for the cross abilities, enhanced traits of both of them aren't changed. They basically made it less powerful for BRD and other classes.

I was expecting a bigger buff for DRG, but is a good start.

Taruranto

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/127472-SCHOLARS-REJOICE!

in1mrkseMhmxO.gif

WolvenOne

Hmm, looks like its time for me to level a gathering job, if I want to get some of those treasure maps without spending Gil. XD

I know in many cases those maps will earn back the gil with interest, but until I'm rich again, I'd just assume hedge my bets.

desu

Correct:

ヘヴィアラガンガントレット
変更前:STR+18 VIT+20 命中力+21 受け流し発動力+15
変更後:STR+18 VIT+20 命中力+21 意思力+11

Sorian

Banned
DF quit time is 30 minutes instead of 15 now? Fuck that!

I'm sorry, I've had to leave groups before because nothing was getting done and it's not worth it for me to sit there forever. Shining example would be when I was running a Qarn and the tank just kept pulling the first boss without listening to our explanation. I had no desire to sit here while he kept letting himself die to doom over and over again (and yes, he spoke english because he had been talking while we were clearing to first boss).

Caelestis

Not too happy with Holy nerf and Medica II change. I was expecting a worse Bard nerf but instead got one for WHM. Just glad I cleared Titan with it yesterday for relic.

DF penalty is now 30 mins? Oh lawd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom