• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT3| LFT Full Relic and DL Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucrid

Banned
HEY GUYS AND GALS.

Cleared the main quest last night and saw the end credits roll. As a BRD, what should be my next goal right about now?

Sorry if that seems like a silly question. v_v

Well you can start to gear up in Wanderers Palace and Amdapor Keep. This will get you tomes of Mythology and Philosophy which you can use to buy gear from vendors in Mor Dhona, as well as start working on your relic and Hard Mode Primals. With the next patch you can move onto Crystal Tower and then Coil for high end dungeons.

Just got my ass handed to me at Sunken Temple. Ran out of time after getting the final boss down to under twenty percent or so. Damn. Those bosses are rough.

Aeana

I just wanted to say that all of you people in the Ultros FC who voted on Limsa as the housing location disgust me.

I just wanted to say that all of you people in the Ultros FC who voted on Limsa as the housing location disgust me.

VavI4md.jpg

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
We made it to the divebombs/snakes. I had zero idea what was happened when the snakes popped cause I had never seen a video and they didn't say anything about them. lol

x_x

I tried T5 for the first time tonight... had no idea what I was doing lol.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences

Ul'dah is nicer but it doesn't have a beach. Hard decision, but I'd be happy with either.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Beach is overrated. Limsa houses look so plain.

They can actually be made to look quite nice with exterior customization, regardless of their location, from what I've seen. People would complain no matter where the house ended up, though.

kierwynn

x_x

I tried T5 for the first time tonight... had no idea what I was doing lol.

Tonight was my first real time, too. lol I've been in once with my group when we beat T4, but we just fought it for funsies once and wiped and left. Hadn't actually like tried until tonight. Was interesting...

Prodigal

Banned
Any tweaks for making the vegetation look better? I pretty much have everything maxed and there's a ton of aliasing on all the bushes/trees/leaves. It's a little nitpicky but it looks pretty bad in motion; it has that sort of annoying, flickering effect.

ironcreed

Banned
The game was starting to feel like a bit of a slog and was burning me out, so I took a couple of nights off from it. Got pretty sucked back into it tonight, though. A good sign.

Just an idea, but maybe we could have a weighted voting system on the housing location based on donations? It would encourage people to donate more and allow the bigger contributors to have more of a say in their investment.

On the other hand, it might discourage people from donating if they see one location being one-sided with the votes. So maybe... 100k per vote with a maximum of 10 votes per person?

Eh, never mind. It's probably too much of a hassle to implement. XD

Are there any good resources for macros? I've been experimenting but would like to see some of the more complex ones out there (particularly for MNK and WHM).

If you got booted from the FC for inactivity, just message one of the officers or leaders for an invite! They are listed on the site at neogaf.guildwork.com.

Thanks, will do!

dcye

Are there any good resources for macros? I've been experimenting but would like to see some of the more complex ones out there (particularly for MNK and WHM)

I would also be interested in this. I know macros aren't good for combat skills but I'd like one that could pop off my defensive buffs when I get into a pinch (Featherfoot, Keen Flurry, Bloodbath) in one controller hotbar press. Are YouTube tutorials really the only way to go?

Riposte

Are daily quests one time ever or do they simply rotate through them?

EDIT: I see Icarus Wing and colored drops have made a return.

Any specifications on what plot classes actually are? Still kind of curious how many people they'll be holding too. Yoshi-P said about 20 for the mansion in that recent interview, but that seems kind of low to me now that we finally have the prices.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
I've gotten more gil seller spam today (in 2 hours) than I have in the past 3 weeks. RMT is back. They immediately saw demand in the patch notes. lol

I've gotten more gil seller spam today (in 2 hours) than I have in the past 3 weeks. RMT is back. They immediately saw demand in the patch notes. lol

Honestly those housing prices are like calling them out to some sort of showdown. I wonder how many casualties there will be this time? :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom