• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT3| LFT Full Relic and DL Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceles

I need to get started back on this game. Still need to do Garuda and Titan HM. Think I still need to get the DL body armor too, but I also think I'm close enough to skip it and just get AF2 armor. So behind...:(

Ken

so before 2.1 officially hits let's reminisce some 2.0 memories

dark devices lambs
ak queues
running WP, CM, and Prae
CM and AK speedruns
base relics (lol)
old revenant's toll
2.0 warriors
passing on titan hm weapons
40k+ philo items

Kagari

Crystal Bearer

dark devices lambs
ak queues
running WP, CM, and Prae
CM and AK speedruns
base relics (lol)
old revenant's toll
2.0 warriors
40k+ philo items

Don't forget the most important thing: carries.

BadRNG

Materia III going for like 60-75k per, IV in the hundreds of thousands
Fleece prices
10k repair bills
Invisible Behemoth teabagging you
Being able to go from 1-50 in a tradecraft within a couple hours just by buying HQ items
Actually fighting the bees in AK
Soloing Demon Wall from 30% as a WAR
WHM dps
Massive fate armies filled with people in level 10 gear
Needing an autohotkey script just to log in due to error 1017
Getting in then getting error 90000

WolvenOne

This, probably followed by the Beast Tribe quests and maybe a trial treasure hunt if we can find a map for 4 people.

Wanna try one of those treasure hunts, so bad!!

I mean, it sounds like the rewards for them are, Tomestones, Gil, and Crafting Mats. Getting some Tomes without having to run a dungeun would be awesome, and even without a crafting class leveled Mats would be amazingly useful right now as a Marketplace item.

Then there's Gil. Well, suffice to say, if I can work up my housing donation to over a million, I will, then I'll need more gil afterward to recover and help with furniture.

So, basically I can use all the Gil I can possibly get. So I hope the rewards on those are good. XD

Cmagus

I hope they let us know I'm getting abit tired been sitting here listening to the new tracks but if its gonna be longer I'll probably just sleep.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Despite my bickering about housing prices, I just want to say that I still can't help but love this game and wish for its continued success. =)

WolvenOne

Materia III going for like 60-75k per, IV in the hundreds of thousands
Fleece prices
10k repair bills
Invisible Behemoth teabagging you
Being able to go from 1-50 in a tradecraft within a couple hours just by buying HQ items
Actually fighting the bees in AK
Soloing Demon Wall from 30% as a WAR
WHM dps
Massive fate armies filled with people in level 10 gear
Needing an autohotkey script just to log in due to error 1017
Getting in then getting error 90000

I did that once, fun times. Had a gigglefit for about five minutes afterward, since I just had so much trouble believing I actually survived. XD

WolvenOne

Despite my bickering about housing prices, I just want to say that I still can't help but love this game and wish for its continued success. =)

I do understand about the housing prices. I was a bit shocked when I saw them too, and probably the only reason I'm taking it as well as I am, is because I'm in a large FC that should be able to tackle said prices. I hope that this is mostly just a one time deal to bleed out excess Gil, and that future housing expansions will be, a little more easily tackled. That really doesn't help some people in the short term however, which is unfortunate.

Also, in general I need to learn not to let, "bickering" bother me. So, yeah, we all have our flaws, so no big. XD

4-manning Titan HM's last 30% of life with Ren, Saff, and Sumie
WAR soloing the last 10% of Chimera when the rest of my party died
dying to invisible Odin
dying to invisible Behemoth
having a retainer entirely full of WP gear
everyone in the speedrun hitting Sprint after Tonberry King dies and opening the chest and exiting quickly to try and stick the last guy out with an unwanted WP item

WolvenOne

maintenance extended by an hr

poop

Dang. I mean I'll probably still be awake by then, but, I doubt I'm going to do anything serious when I log in. I'll probably just, initiate the first quest, then call it quits.

Kinda a shame, I wanted to maybe poke at the new Duty Finder or something.

Alucrid

Banned

dark devices lambs
ak queues
running WP, CM, and Prae
CM and AK speedruns
base relics (lol)
old revenant's toll
2.0 warriors
40k+ philo items

summoners suck
summoners dont suck

Oh hey, that 24 hours (MAXIMUM) maintenance has been extended.

This is a promising start to our first bug-free, error-free, lag-free, queue-free week of patch 2.1 amirite?!

summoners suck
summoners dont suck

warriors suck
warriors REALLY suck
OMFG WHY SQUENIX WHYYYYY
rolling PLD just for Coil

rykomatsu

Oh hey, that 24 hours (MAXIMUM) maintenance has been extended.

This is a promising start to our first bug-free, error-free, lag-free, queue-free week of patch 2.1 amirite?!

warriors suck
warriors REALLY suck
OMFG WHY SQUENIX WHYYYYY
rolling PLD just for Coil

maintenance is done, they're checking and testing login servers I guess

Paprikka

4-manning Titan HM's last 30% of life with Ren, Saff, and Sumie
WAR soloing the last 10% of Chimera when the rest of my party died
dying to invisible Odin
dying to invisible Behemoth
having a retainer entirely full of WP gear
everyone in the speedrun hitting Sprint after Tonberry King dies and opening the chest and exiting quickly to try and stick the last guy out with an unwanted WP item

This last one just reminded me, people need to be careful of this in crystal tower. I can't imagine it happening often, but if everyone leaves before you roll on an item you'll automatically get it and it'll count as your item for the week.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So is WP & AK gear nerfed and PS the new place to get ilvl 60 gear?

Got unload a fuck ton of AK gear I stocked up to get free seals if that's gonna have good gear whenever I bring up other classes to 50

jfoul

I want to reach 50 in all classes, but every time I want to play this game it's running maintenance.

I'm mostly talking about Regular & Emergency. This 24 hour is somewhat understandable.

Resilient

well SE didn't tell us about another hour.

it's obviously because there isn't high demand to get back online, as deemed by the amount of pings to the server while it's been down.

i hereby proclaim ff14 a ded gam.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
The AK gear still seems to be i60.

Cool, I'll keep them and see if the stats are any better from Sirius

Got Strat, Pelts, and Hect gear fully loaded, only missing Tox hands, accessories wise I never seen Tox or Hect ring drop, done an ungodly amount of AK

I've seen more Hop & Strat rings drop like no tomorrow

Paprikka

Teach us your dark magic.
01vShTq.png

Blazed

I actually had play come up, pressed on it, thought the game is back up, closed it to open wtfast, and then the maintenance keeps coming back up now. FML x1000000

Mairu

I was able to login too. I picked up the first quests for CT & the hard mode dungeons but I got hit with an error 90k after teleporting around a few times.

Paprikka

Oh yeah, they condensed the menu into fewer buttons, its probably under the social tab, or you can hit semicolon for the FC menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom